Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

Discussion

Get an Eye Makeover by Winning the "Eye on the Prize" Giveaway

We've got an "eye" centric giveaway for you that isn't selfish at all. In fact you could potentially share it with a friend. Smile

To enter, just comment below telling us why you need an eye makeover and you'll be entered to win.  The winner will be selected on Friday December 17th so hurry up and COMMENT below!  These goodies are valued at almost $150 so don't let the free stuff pass you by.  

Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara 

Neutrogena Mascara.jpegNEUTROGENA Healthy Lengths Mascara provides a conditioning formula with rice proteins that instantly doubles the length of lashes and helps to nourish lashes giving them the strength they need to grow to their fullest potential.  Available in Regular and Waterproof, the conditioning formula glides on smoothly and evenly while nourishing lashes from base to tip for lashes that look longer, stronger and more beautiful. Super pigmented shades wear beautifully without smearing, smudging or flaking.  The ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested formula is safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.   Value: $8.99

One Month Supply of ACUVUE TruEye Contact Lenses

AcuvueNumerous studies have shown that daily replacement is the healthiest way to wear lenses. With this, Acuvue has launched their newest innovation, 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye. Breakthrough technology keeps eyes looking naturally white and healthy, allowing eyes to breathe almost as if you are not wearing a lens at all. The use of a fresh lens daily helps to minimize buildup of allergens and irritants while also providing the convenience of not having to clean or store lenses! Value: approximately $60.00

*Actual value of lenses depends on winner's prescription.  The winner will have to provide a current, valid contact lens prescription in order to redeem that portion of the prize.  Otherwise, it will be forfeited and no substitution provided. 

NEOVA Refining Eye Lift

Neova.jpegLike Spanx for your eyes!  Refining Eye Lift contains Argireline, a chain of six amino acids that mimics the actions of Botox® by temporarily relaxing facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eye, providing an instant lift to the skin around the eye. It also strengthens delicate skin around the eye, and relieves puffiness. Value: $56.00

RoC Multi Correxion 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30

RoC Multi CorrexionThe intensive, anti-aging formula targets four key areas on the face – forehead, eyes, cheeks and jawline – to treat deep wrinkles, reduce signs of aging around the eyes and improve tone and texture on cheeks and chin.  Formulated with retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles, the daily moisturizer is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins C&E, light reflecting silk pearls and broad spectrum photostable UVA/UVB sunscreen that work to reduce multiple signs of aging while protecting skin from further sun damage.  Value: $18.60 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

86 Replies

dgaeta628
3 years, 4 months ago
eye make over

I could really use an eye make over right about now! The holiday stress is really starting to show in my eyes and my friends are starting to comment on it, they keep asking me if I am sleeping at night and even though I am I still look like crapola...HELP!

cinnyque999
3 years, 4 months ago
why I need an eye makeover

I'm starting to get crow's feet around my eyes. They are puffy in the morning. My eyes are starting to show my age,which isn't good. Any help I could get to slow down the ageing would be great!

karen_kettler
3 years, 4 months ago
Why I need an eye makeover!

And boy do I need one.  Approaching the big 50 and looking like it.  Would share with my best friend of 20+ years.  What could be better than that.  It would be a real eye opener!  Thanks for the chance.

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
I need an eye makeover

I could use an eye makeover because I have droopy eyelids and i'm only 30! And I'm starting to get a few wrinkles around the eyes too...blah.. 

Junebug505
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Makeover

I could really use this, I am starting to show more than my age....help....

kflickinger73
3 years, 4 months ago
Eye Makeover

As a daily wearer of contacts and insomnia/allergy sufferer I can definitely use an eye makeover. I am always paranoid of those bags under the eyes when you do not get enough sleep and my cosmetic case is in need of an update as I just watched Dr. Oz the other day and his recommendations for shelf life of products/cosmetics. My current ones are due to be replaced. Also, I have never been one to be selfish so I would be sure to share them them with my mom.

Thank you for the contest!

marie0811
3 years, 4 months ago
I really need to win this

I have kind of let myself go since our second child was born, not intentionally of course.  I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old and I am always on the run . My husband works as a fishman and is always gone and I never get any rest with the kids. I am only 24 and have circles and bags. I would love to wear contacs so I don't have to worry about the kids breaking my glasses. I would also like to feel like a women and pretty instead of just a wife and mom. Thank you Marie cantelli

tina_eiser
3 years, 4 months ago
I Desperately need an eye makeover!

I am in desperate need for an eye makeover since I am really starting to notice that I am getting older.  I am looking for any tip and tricks to make my eyes look younger or improve my look.  Thank you!

MammaBird6
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Why I could use an Eye makeover

Well the fact that I have almost 50 years of smiley eye lines (that's what I prefer to say) lol, and with not getting enough sleep at night worrying about my 2 Teenage boys, and getting up early to feed my 8 dogs and 3 cats and see my husband off to work. I feel my eyes sure could use some help. Finally started wearing contacts a little over a year and now you can really see that I don't have very long lashes at all (sorta looks like little stubs sometimes)lol. I could use all the help I could get!

nonstpcute
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
"Eye" need help!

My eyes seem to be showing the most signs of aging on my face. They appear puffier underneath and have dark circles. The top appears to be sagging and puffy as well......AH! I could really use some products that can slow this stuff down and help my eyes look like they used to look! I will share these with my friends and co-workers if I win the lucky surpr"eyes"!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend