Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Stretch Marks

Discussion

Stretch Marks

I've been using StriVectin-SD for a couple weeks now and my stretch marks do look less noticeable. Turns out the same ingredients that build collagen and make your wrinkles less noticeable help to fade stretch marks too.  I don't think any creams out there will make SM go away completely, but I'll take this as a good start. I do some work for the company but I'd like to know what you think!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

JadaMiranda
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Stretch Marks

I've heard so much about StriVectin-SD.  Haven't tried it yet.  What I use is Omorovicza Firming Body Oil.  It is extremely hydrating and it lasts longer than I thought.  Haven't finsihed the whole bottle yet.  It's almost 6 months now.

kelly_mason
2 years, 11 months ago

Lparker345
2 years, 11 months ago

I just had my first child and I had terrible stretch marks. I didn't even want to get in a bathing suite because I was so embarrassed. A friend of mine recommended this product called Strixaderm Body Cream, and I must say, it is amazing. My stretch marks are gone and it improved the firmness of my skin. My skin looks better than it did before I was pregnant! :)

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 11 months ago
Stretch Marks

I have a great solution for you.  As a student of cosmetology/esthetician, I have done a lot of research.  I found "Emu oil" which has been used by the Australian aborigines for medicinal uses for thousands of years.  It can be applied directly to the problem area of you body - face, stretch marks, and it smoothes the skin.  Also gets rid of brown spots.  You can order it through Amazon.com and it costs $19.00.  Good price for a miracle.  I am sure you are paying much more for Strivectin.

If you want more info about Emu Oil, just do a Google search to read all about it.

I have wrinkles and was looking for a good treatment, and I found it.  No more $80.00 serums!

tiffanyreys00
2 years, 10 months ago

I used a very good cream in Excel Skin Care's all purpose cream.  The product was able to lighten and fade my marks very well.  I was very pleased.  I continue to use their products in their anti aging serums.  They have a store on Amazon and they have the best prices there. 

sexysaydie
insider
2 years, 8 months ago
Stretch Marks

I am going to discuss what I have been recommending and seeing very good results with for my friends and clients who are pregnant.  It is best to start using products from the start so the skin stays moist.       The product I am speaking about is Eminence Fire Thorn Treatment.  First, I would like to comment on how wonderful this treatment is for mature, dry, dehydrated, or devitalized skin. It is an Enriching, Regenerating & Revitalizing treatment. It is a thick cream, and if purchased in the traditional series, it is actually richer!!

This is the PERFECT CREAM FOR Pregnant woman!! I suggest the traditional series for them, since it is thicker. Fire Thorn Treatment supplies the skin with vitamins, fruit acids, & trace elements. It helps the skin in the regenerative and repair process...which leaves the skin firmer and more elastic. This is wonderful for Pregnant Moms to be!! The cream keeps the belly moisturized, and irritation is reduced. What irritation you ask? Think about a day of elastic around your belly, about the itch. I also suggest adding either Calendula Oil or Yarrow Oil to massage in with the Fire Thorn  Eminence endorses that Fire Thorn Treatment has been  extremely effective and safe to use during pregnancy to help prevent stretch marks.   Remember this treatment is used during pregnancy & use after as well.  The results I have witnessed have been great, actually very little marks at all.  I cannot say if this would help after there are marks, but, this works well as a preventative.

Comments/ Questions?? 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend