Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Should Your Dude "Keep it Hairy?"

Discussion

Should Your Dude "Keep it Hairy?"

To shave or not to shave: That is the modern man's question. Should it stay … and should it grow?

Remington wants to know whether you prefer your man hairy (as nature and bitter winters intended) or shaved and manicured ala GQ cover.

You have to pick a side here, ladies -- men need to finally know the truth.  Let this hilarious video show you both sides of the heated debate. Then you can make an informed decision and vote for #TeamShaved or #TeamHairy on Facebook and Twitter.

If you prefer your man shaved (no judgment) go to remingtonproducts.com and they will give you 25% off the Back & Body Extendable Groomer for your hairy man.  Enter the discount code Bro123at checkout – it's good through December 31, 2010.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

Sharon_Yi
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Ten points for the hairy guy

But i would definitely prefer my man hair-less. I love the hairy guy's chorus though. "El naturale, gotta keep it." Hilar.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Should Your Dude "Keep it Hairy?"

Personally, I'm not interested in either of these guys. But between trimming and au natural, I'm definitely in the trimming camp. Hey if girls have to do it, guys should too.  Keep it classy!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Should Your Dude

I agree with TracyTB, I don't like (in general) beards, moustaches, and goatees or an unshaven face!  Some men DO look good with stubble (like Don Johnson did in the 80's Miami Vice days, LOL), but most men do not.  If men do grow beards or moustaches, they need MAINTENANCE!!!  I've seen some beards where things could be living in it.  LOL

I also hate hairy chests, APEMAN!  UGH!!  LOL

Tracy is right....we go through the torture to look good for THEM.  SHAVE for Pete's sake!  LOL

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Should Your Dude "Keep it Hairy?"

Something about a 100% shaved man freaks me out. Shaving your chest must really suck... and what about when he gets stubble? Ergh. I like it when guys keep things "manicured" but they do not have to start waxing their arm pits for me or anything.

Bon_Bon
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
well...

He's a man, men don't go buy the whole beauty rules and all that.  Honestly I prefer my man to be natural, no matter what the cost to me haha.  Honestly a guy who shaves and all that I don't feel is really worth the time.  Sure he can shave every once and a while but not for himself, he has to have me in mind when he does it or it doesn't fly.  Guys are suppose to be hairy, that may sound sexist, but I don't see why they shouldn't be.  It's masculine.

sweetsour1981
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Hairy or Not?

Okay.  If my man has hair..keep it trimmed.  Don't shave it... the stubble is going to be awful!  If my man has a  totally hairless chest, than i guess he doesn't have much of a choice now does he...lol....Tongue out

But, i do agree.. a man who is totally hairless... weired...not my style at all.

ModernAJ
3 years, 2 months ago
A dude's point of View...

In all honesty, guys don't shave for anyone else but women. If the girl I'm going out with a girl who is into clean shaven, daper look I shave. If I'm dating a girl that's into the rugged look, guess what, I'm letting that stuff grow. However, I personally hate the burden of shaving my chess, pits or beard. I'll let nature take it's course to a certain extent before I have to pull out the trimmer and do a little maintainence. Also, I stick to the electric trimmer. Don't like to shave cause it irritates the skin and I wouldn't bother waxing (I'll leave that to the ladies).

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
Lol funny discussion! Yeah shaved freaks me out! lol.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend