Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Pictures of Nail Art

Discussion

Pictures of Nail Art

So I have noticed WAY more photo uploads of nail art and I thought it would be a good idea to create one place where we all can post pictures of the nail art we love or have created ourselves. I know I get inspired by designs all the time so let's all share here, shall we? Great! I will start (of course).

I have been attempting to get a good plaid nail art down for some time now. Plaid is very "wintery" to me for some reason so it is the perfect season to be experimenting with it in my mind. Thoughts? This is my third attempt at plaid btw, I can't seem to nail it (pun intended). 

Another PlaidAnother Plaid

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

12 Replies

kbailey
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Pictures of Nail Art

Wow! Those sticker nails look great! Definitely going to have to try them, since I'm a mess when it comes to putting on my own designs. 

kellabella
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
LOVE THEM!!!

wow!!! you really are good with a bottle of nail polish, you should do them professionally :)

I love the idea of nail stickers, i havent seen or heard of them until now, i cant wait to buy them!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend