Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Pictures of Nail Art

Discussion

Pictures of Nail Art

So I have noticed WAY more photo uploads of nail art and I thought it would be a good idea to create one place where we all can post pictures of the nail art we love or have created ourselves. I know I get inspired by designs all the time so let's all share here, shall we? Great! I will start (of course).

I have been attempting to get a good plaid nail art down for some time now. Plaid is very "wintery" to me for some reason so it is the perfect season to be experimenting with it in my mind. Thoughts? This is my third attempt at plaid btw, I can't seem to nail it (pun intended). 

Another PlaidAnother Plaid

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

12 Replies

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Pictures of Nail Art

And here are some other pics (some looks I created and some are pulled from others) I have posted before, but now they can all be in one place for everyone to look at. 

Collage Nails!

FLINSTONE NAILS!

Nail Art Challenge Submission

FLOWER POWER nail art

More of my nail art

How my nails would look ...How my nails would look ...

My nail art

OMG this is amazeballons

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

neon leopard 

I'm an animal!

kbailey
3 years, 3 months ago

Dexter Nail ArtDexter Nail Art

I didn't do these, but I loooove these nails. One of my favorite TV shows and excellent nail art.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago

Kinda scary though :)

BeautebyAmour
3 years, 3 months ago
A few of my nail designs

Pretty pink paisley

Pool Party

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
rePictures of Nail Art

anna, you are amazing with a bottle of nail polish. i have pulled off a few cute ones. these are my faves i did these last week004.JPG

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Pictures of Nail Art

more nail art

002 (2).JPG

001.JPG

003.JPG

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Pictures of Nail Art

and these..

002.JPG

004.JPG

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re Pictures of Nail Art

001.JPG

i did my moms  with gray, blue, and pink. and a little...glitter. we know i love glitter

002.JPGAnd mine with lavender, white, black, silver, and essies mint candy apple.

Sharon_Yi
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Sticker Nails! Who knew?

Life just doesn't get easier than this. Gone are the days of yore when you manually -- laboriously -- painted meticulous designs of art onto your nails. You can get fabulous amazing designs on your nails in 2 secs -- just tape them on! These new nail stickers that you tape and file onto your nail beds are so ingenious I don't know why we didn't come up with it sooner! Check out these prints from Sally Hansen: 

Nails!

Wahoo! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend