Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler? Really worth it?

Discussion

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler? Really worth it?

I've been debating whether or not to buckle down and spend $20 dollars on the Shu Uemura eyelash curler. I currently own a Lacrosse and Tweezerman lash curler and they do not do the job, I have a hard time fitting the curler to fit my eye shape to curl both lashes and I hear that the Shu Uemura is a god-send, is this true and is it really worth $20 bucks? I've read the reviews and it appears that it gets high praise but I'm trying to justify paying that much for a eyelash curler.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

luckybetty
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
I love my Shu eyelash curler

I have short, skimpy and stick-straight lashes. I have tried many drugstore brands' like Revlon and CoverGirl as well as dept store brands like  Shiseido, Clinique and MAC, but now I only use Shu Uemura eyelash curler. This curler's shape fits my eye much better than other curlers.  It gets every single lash, including at the corners of my eyes without pinching my lids.  This curler is not cheap, but it definitely makes a difference for my eyelashes.  If you get one, I hope you will love it as much as I do.

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler? Really worth it?

Hey Ozzie!

I have interviewed countless celebrity makeup artists and the Shu Uemura curler is mentioned more than ANY other eyelash curler out there. They all worhsip it and if they are constantly doing peoples makeup, I'm sure they have to have a lash curler they trust. I say go for it and if you don't like it, then just exchange it.

kenya
elite
3 years, 4 months ago

maybe it is. i bought one from a drugstore and i've had it for years now. its still in tact. i never use it because it doesnt curl. it kind of just bends my eyelashes. i have been dying to try shu uemura eyelash curler! its less than 30 dollars, which is what i've paid for for some other great beauty products, so why not? its relatively cheap compared to other shu uemara products.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago

I haven't tried it personally, though the user reviews on Total Beauty are very high. You can read them all here http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6171911/shu-uemura-eyelash-curler .

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend