Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Can someone recommend a good foot cream?

Discussion

Can someone recommend a good foot cream?

I've been using Gold Pond's Foot Cream in this blue tube.  It doesn't seem rich enough, but at least it's not greasy.  I've used other types that I can't even remember the name of in some cases.  A couple that come to mind is Aquaphor and Avon.  I also have callluses that need smoothing after rubbing them with a pumice stone.  I've even used things from podiatry with an ingredient called urea which is supposed to be effective with really dry feet.

What does anyone use out there that's NOT greasy??

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Can someone recommend a good foot cream?

This is a tough question for me because I tend to use greasy stuff on my feet for some reason. I guess I just figure I can cover them with socks at night and let the grease sneak in.  I like Eucerin Aquaphor.  I find it works incredibly well on cracked skin.  Just cover them up with socks when you're done.  I love doing this before bed.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

I've tried the sock thing, esp, in the winter when my feet can get cold.  But then I get a greasy residue in the SOCKS themselves, and it leaves a grayish film that doesn't wash out!  GROSS!  LOL  If I don't use socks, I'll get the residue on the sheets.

Tracyhep
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

I have socks dedicated for these purposes specifically. I call them my spa socks :)

mary_walker_onesti
3 years, 4 months ago
Helpful Cream

I use a product by Sally Hansen.  Sally Hansen Intensive Foot Cream works great on callous, cracked feet.  I put it on my feet at night and put spa socks over them.  The cream is very thick, but I don't see how you are going to get away with not having some kind of thick cream to penetrate dry, cracked, calloused feet.  This stuff is great!!!  I don't have to be embarrassed anymore by my feet.  I can actually wear all the cute sandels out now!  Hope it helps you!!  Wink 

Sincerely,

Mary Walker Onesti

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

What are spa socks and where do I get them?  I've had several pairs of socks that I've thrown out cause I couldn't get the greasy, gray film out of them.  Ugghh!!  I will keep Sally Hansen's cream in mind.  I don't mind a thick fomula, just a greasy one.  For one thing, it doesn't absorb well so it rubs off onto my socks or sheets.

PrettyDigital
3 years, 4 months ago
Pied de Pepper Foot Cream by LUSH

I really enjoy the effects of Pied de Pepper Foot Cream by LUSH. Smells delicious, like clove, and has a bit of warmth when you rub it in. All in all, it seems effective, but still enjoyable to use.

Recently tried OPI's Royal Verbena Manicicure/Pedicure lotion, and was greatly disappointed. Smells awful, isn't special, doesn't work better than a generic handcream.

JadaMiranda
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Vaseline and Omorovicza

I just put Vaseline at night and wear socks to keep the moisture overnight.  During the day, I just use a body cream on my feet.  It's rich yet absorbs easily.

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
I love the Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser ...

And yes, she spells moisturizer with an "s" -- she's brittish afterall. Anyhoo, this foot hydrator is awesome. Rich, but not slippery or greasy. Has a bit of an earthy scent -- it's a natural product -- that is calming and soothing. My husband doesn't even mind giving me a foot massage with the stuff because he thinks it's a great product too. Definitely worth trying. 

Get more scoop here: Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser, $24 (a little goes a long way though!)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend