Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

Discussion

Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

OK, so we want to hear from YOU: 

1) What beauty attribute (for example: Lips, eyes, cheekbones, so on) do you love most about yourself?

2) Why do you love it?

3) And finally, what is your favorite beauty product that you use to enhance it?

Here's the best part: We're going to give ONE lucky winner that answers the above three questions a surprise beauty gift to help you keep enhancing whatever it is you love most about yourself.  The more creative you get (I.E. upload a photo of what it is you love about you, etc) the better your chances are for winning.  You have until noon PST Monday, Dec. 6th to let us know. You could also make it into one of our stories just for participating.

So what are you waiting for?  Share, share, share!

Incase you're a little shy; our team is going to kick it off by sharing their favorites first.

Tracy (Community Manager): 

What I love most about myself: My complexion.

Why:  I've been lucky to have good skin most of my life and I'm very grateful for it. I don't feel like I have to wear makeup everyday (though I like to on most because it's fun). 

How do you enhance it: I do a weekly enzyme peel. I love the Arcona Raspberry Resurfacing Peel.  It's not cheap ($84), but a little goes a long way and it lasts me 8 months.  I really feel and see a difference in my complexion when I use it.  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

34 Replies

jennifer_ercolini
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

I love my eyes. My best feature told to me by almost everyone I meet.

The color reminds me of the mediterranean sea, which is a beautiful blue, so I feel blessed to have such a beautiful feature. I can wear makeup or not wear makeup and I still feel like my eyes are striking.

I enhance them with different shades of blue liner, crisp blues and greens for shadow and deep black mascara really make them pop! Love experimenting with makeup on my eyes.

BeautebyAmour
3 years, 4 months ago
What beauty attribute do I love about me??

The beauty attribute I adore about myself is my super sexy lips. I adore my lips because they fit and balance out my face just right. I also like the fullness and the way they seem to pout on their own w/o any force. They are kissable and I get complimemts about them all the time. My favorite beauty product is Ruby Kisses Hydrating Lip Oil. It allows me to keep my lips well hydrated and works well as a lipgloss to give me that full sensual pout. Plus it tastes good ....or so i'm told lolWink

my lips

Just a close up of the lips....

lips

heather_gayler
3 years, 4 months ago
Best Feature

I have always been told my cheek bones were my best feature to enhance them I use Stream Cosmetics Airbrush System

MysVeleze
3 years, 4 months ago
What I love Most about me-

What I love most about myself: My soft skin. I have a beautfil deep brown complexion and I absolutely love the feel of my soft skin; my legs especially!

Why: As a product creator, it's always been important to me that a woman have soft skin. I'm not talking scar free, no stretch-mark never fell off a bike skin! I'm talking about soft, supple smooth skin no matter what. You see, skin is such a funny thing to please and once you find out what your skin likes it becomes addicting to try and find the right products to best fill the need (or maybe that's just my vice Laughing). 

How I enhance it: Well, firstly I cleanse with only all natural Shea butter soap. I use the natural stuff because my lovely soft skin is also extremely dry and chemicals don't aid in long-lasting moisture. I also exfoliate regularly, like twice a week or so. I like to use either and exfoliating soap bar when I'm in a rush. Or a the Calming Breakfast Whipped Foaming Sugar Scrub. I love the

Oooh Strawberry Papaya Exfoliating Soap Bar
Caliming Breakfast Scrub

soap because it has a light lather and really scrubs the skin. The scrub is made with whole oats and smells just like an amazing bowl of cinnamon, brown sugar and honey oatmeal with a twinge of toasted almond, and it feeds moisture to my otherwise desert dry skin! The 17 oz size is only 33 bucks and lasts a whole month so it's perfect for most budgets. not to mention, it rinses clean so theres no slippery tub to wash after I use it!

carolfiore54
3 years, 4 months ago
What I like most about me!

I love my complextion,I have really good skin and I hardly have any pimples. I never use soap on my face, just Dove or philsderm with warm water, never a wash rag either, I use my hands and then damp dry with a clean towel. I also eat plenty of garlic, in my diet-I'm Italian so my mom uses it all the time. i also stay away from soda, I drink lots of water. The best part is I'm proud to be 56yrs old but don't look like I am. I get ask all the time on what i use on my face and my age.

LilyBiscuit7
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

My eyes are green /blue with long lashes and a good feature. I like that I can really play them up with makeup. I use mostly MAC products on them like paint pots and fluidline liner and curl my lashes.

pamphyila
3 years, 4 months ago
My favorite part?

I really like that I have good skin all over - I learned to take skin care seriuosly when a teenager with oily skin fighting breakouts - and over the years my skin routine has eveolved to take care of my ever-changing skin - which is now normal to dry! I use a battery of lotions for different conditions of the skin - and carry hand cream everywhere!

adrian44
3 years, 4 months ago
Curls are fun!

The beauty attribute that I love most about myself would be my naturally curly hair becasue I can do so many different things with it.  Favorite beauty product that I use to enhance it would be Aussie Hair Spray.

ancatdubh29
3 years, 4 months ago
What I Love Most About Myself

1.) I love my lips!!!

2.) I have a serious obsession with lipstick!!! I'm not sure if this is because I love my lips, or if I love my lips because they are a good canvas for lipstick. Either way, my lips are a nice size and shape and I love sporting all kinds of colors on them. Nothing makes me feel more glamorous that putting on a great dark shade of plum or red.

3.) I wouldn't be able to live without chapstick! I use it everyday and it keeps me from getting flaky/cracked lips. Other than that I would have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE MAC lipstick and lipglass. You just can't beat the variety of colors or the quality of the pigments. NARS has great lipstick too!Kiss

katiecourtney
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
what i love about me!!

After years of hating them, i finally decided to embrace..and love... my super long legs

Growing up as the tallest girls all throughout school, i was constantly teased by the boys for being so tall and lanky. They would even wrap their hand around my ankle to show me how skinny my legs were. After years of covering up with pants and never looking twice at a heel, I finally relaized.. its OK to have long legs!! look at all the models out there! Now, at 5'10, i love to wear heels, short skirt and shorts because i am no longer embarrased to show my legs off. I get compliments all the time on my  'dancers legs'.  What i thought was my curse was really a blessing!!

I cannot live without a combo of johnson and johnson baby oil mixed with baby cream.  After exfoliating my legs, i always slather the mixture on to ensure their smoothness and shinyness. I'm finally proud of them!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend