Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

Discussion

Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

OK, so we want to hear from YOU: 

1) What beauty attribute (for example: Lips, eyes, cheekbones, so on) do you love most about yourself?

2) Why do you love it?

3) And finally, what is your favorite beauty product that you use to enhance it?

Here's the best part: We're going to give ONE lucky winner that answers the above three questions a surprise beauty gift to help you keep enhancing whatever it is you love most about yourself.  The more creative you get (I.E. upload a photo of what it is you love about you, etc) the better your chances are for winning.  You have until noon PST Monday, Dec. 6th to let us know. You could also make it into one of our stories just for participating.

So what are you waiting for?  Share, share, share!

Incase you're a little shy; our team is going to kick it off by sharing their favorites first.

Tracy (Community Manager): 

What I love most about myself: My complexion.

Why:  I've been lucky to have good skin most of my life and I'm very grateful for it. I don't feel like I have to wear makeup everyday (though I like to on most because it's fun). 

How do you enhance it: I do a weekly enzyme peel. I love the Arcona Raspberry Resurfacing Peel.  It's not cheap ($84), but a little goes a long way and it lasts me 8 months.  I really feel and see a difference in my complexion when I use it.  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

34 Replies

RoxieB
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
What I love Most about me

I always thought my eyes were my best feature..everyone always told me how pretty they were..well, eyes don't withstand the test of time..and as I've gotten older, the eye compliments faded.  I never stopped to think how many compliments my lips got until someone asked me where I'd had them done!

I love my lips because my pout is full without being fishy and my lips are a naturally pretty color.  They are always soft because I use balm all the time.  At night I dig out the good old Vaseline and smooth it over them.

I never wear lip stick but I do like light glosses.  I love my lips!!!

jenefer_lynn
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

I love my eyes and lips and I like all the rest.

I love my eyes because I think they're this great shade of a gray-blue and they're big and expressive. I'm always getting compliments on them and some people have even asked if I wear contacts (no, I do not). I love my lips because I feel like they're 'just perfectly full' - meaning not too thin and not too plump. Plus, they give great kisses - just ask my kids when they have boo-boss ;)

For my eyes, I like to use different mascaras and eyeliners to enhance them, I love Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Enhancing Mascara Duo and Almay's Intense i-Color Mascara because they both work well on bringing out the color of my eyes. For my lips, I like to use lip gloss. I love Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lip gloss and Covergirl's Wetslicks lip gloss because I like how they feel on my lips.

Patricia877
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
What I love most about me??

I think what I love most about me is my hair! Evryone always tells me how unique the color is and that it always looks so soft and shiny. My hair is blonde, but it is a shade that my hairdresser tells me everyone wants, but mine is natural!!

Kammi1
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

The only body part that I like is my boobs because it builds my self esteem. It is still B size but I want a little bigger. I have been using bust pills and creams for them. It works. I love it! Been using the cream for years already but just started taking pills. I love it! Smile

StevieMore
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
What I love...

I love my lips! When I was younger, they were so full, I was ashamed. I wanted thinner, smaller lips. As I got older I grew to love them. I am always getting compliments on my smile and how "pink" my lips are. The product I love the most is Smashbox lip enhancing lip gloss! i have the glosses in a variety of colors! Just to match the mood I am in.

remarker
3 years, 4 months ago

What I love: My lips

Why: They are evenly formed and I don't need to work to get them to look nice.

Enhance: Use exfoliant 1x a week and always use lipliner before lipstick

ter_garney
3 years, 4 months ago
Me

i like my eyes. they are very expressive and i get lots of compliments on them. i love to play them up a lot with physicians formula shimmer strip eyeshadows for brown eyes. i wear glasses...i have since i was seven.....so i play them up to get all attention on them. people always say they can read me by looking at my eyes.PART951290726091470-1-1.jpg

swest72766
3 years, 4 months ago
What I love....

I guess I would have to say my eyes but my hair is a close second,it is long,well past my rear and people comment on it all the time,I have had long hair since I was a little girl and cry when I get it cut,lol,so yeah maybe I would have to say my hair,lol!And I use ojon to enhance my hair,oh yeah that and clairol to tame those pesky gray hairs!

Baybay912
3 years, 4 months ago
What Do I Love Most About Me

I love my eyes.  Yes, I am very nearsighted and I wear contact lenses and yes I have dark circles under my eyes that seem to be cemented there but I still love my eyes.  My eyes are large and almond shaped.  They are very dark and mysterious and with a little eyeliner and mascara, they look deep and enticing.  Most men comment that I have 'bedroom eyes' and even though I am 60 years old,  I still have many men who are drawn to me because of my eyes. I don't have any lines or wrnkiles in my face and with the help of MAC or Bobbi Brown concealer and some mineral makeup, I can still bring them to their knees.

ADiva_Lady
3 years, 4 months ago
Giveaway Alert: What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

What I love most about myself: My eyes Why: The eyes can tell a lot about a person, is the first thing you noticed when you meet someone. Its something about looking into someones eyes and in that moment everything changes. How do I enhance it: I drink lost of water, get at least 8 hours of sleep for puffy eyes all you need is a dab of preparation H, carefully rubbed into the skin, avoiding the eyes. The hemorrhoid ointment acts as a vasoconstrictor, relieving the swelling instantly, also daily use an under-eye cream Olay day and night.                                                              

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend