Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Use a white or cream eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes to help brighten...

Discussion

Use a white or cream eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes to help brighten up your eyes.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

JanieTB
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Use a white or cream eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes to help brighten up your eyes.

I always do this! It's a great tip. You can also use a little bit of shimmer to line the corner of your eyes too, for the same effect.

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Use a white or cream eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes to help brighten up your eyes.

Love this trick! Carmindy, the celebrity makeup artist on "What Not to Wear," told me once she always uses a light cream shadow under the brows, on the inside corners of the eyes and on top of the cheekbones in order to look fresh and glowing.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

Maybelline makes a concealer & highlighter in one tube.  It's Age Rewind Double something (my mind is blank now)  The highlighter portion is a bit thin, but it does work in making me look more awake by using it under my brows.  You can also use a bit on the bridge of your nose or outer corners of the eyes.  If I look tired, this will make me at least LOOK like I have energy.Surprised

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
On the Brow Bone

I love putting a shimmery, light color on the brow bone as well as the corners of my eyes. It really makes your eyes look shiny and wide awake! My favorite product for this is Benefit's Moonbeam!

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

I love Benefit's Moonbeam! I used to use it all the time, I need to buy it again. Sometimes I'll use a light peachy shimmer on my lids then sweep the remaining shadow underneath my eyes for just a tiny hint of light/warmth.

m1sscasares
3 years ago
re:Use a white or cream eyeshadow in the corners of your eyes to help brighten up your eyes.

This really helps when you have a young baby that has kept you up all night. It helps me look more awake and my eyes much bigger. Especially if i put mascara in both my upper and lower lashes.Laughing

mkgx7
allstar
3 years ago
Very popular.

Doing that is very popular with Asians. They use white shimmer sticks for this, as do I, and it really does make a difference. As a student, I'm often up late and I hardly ever look tired because of this. (Or maybe that's just wishful thinking? Smile

I usually line my waterline with the same white shimmer stick to make my eyes look bigger and more awake also and then use my usual eyeliner on the actual lashline. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend