Home » Community » Message Boards » » Add a couple cups of raw oatmeal to your bath for smooth skin.

Discussion

Add a couple cups of raw oatmeal to your bath for smooth skin.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

JanieTB
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Add a couple cups of raw oatmeal to your bath for smooth skin

Great tip! I haven't taken a nice, relaxing bath in what seems like forever, I can't wait to try this. Thanks!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: Add a couple cups of raw oatmeal to your bath for smooth skin.

Oatmeal is a great tip. I've also tried dried lavendar and goat milk which is very moisturizing.  Apparently Cleopatra use to bath in goat milk.   I figure if it is good enough for her, it's good enough for me, right? :)

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

I like to EAT oatmeal and DRINK goat milk!  LOL  But you're right, if Cleopatra did it, it's good enough for us too.  The ancient Egyptians were using things as cosmetics thousands of years before us!

KillaKitty
insider
3 years ago

Oatmeal is also great for those with sensitive skin or eczema! It's super soothing and it makes me want to have a nice bowl of oatmeal with blueberries as a snack afterwards. I always keep frozen blueberries in stock for precisely this reason.

prettyvisage
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Oatmeal relieves itching

I am totally doing this tomorrow night. I've waitied far too long!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Clog the drain?

I've heard of this, but doesn't it clog the drain?  That's what I'm afraid of.  Especially since 2 cups sounds like a lot to me, and it won't "break down" or dissolve in the water like when you cook it, right?

I've had problems with my tub backing up cause the floors above me were putting sand down the drain.  And I thought something thick like oatmeal might cause the same kind of mushy stuff going down.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend