Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night!

Discussion

Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night!

I feel and look like crap if i get less. Sleep is so important but often times many of us forget that.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Great advice!

This is probably beauty tip number 1 (after drinking plenty of water).  Or maybe it's a tie between the two.  I definitely don't look my best when I don't sleep and I'm a natural energizer bunny so I don't need that much of it and I'm usually willing to sacrifice it for the greater good of work and relationship obligations.  Probably not the best move on my part. Perhaps that's why I have circles underneath my eyes. 

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night!

I always feel and LOOK like a big ZERO if I haven't clocked in a good eight ours. Sound advice. Oh man, what I wouldn't give for nap times to be reinstated ... my skin looked great in kindergarden. 

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Get 7-8 hours of sleep EVERY night!

Ha! So THAT'S little kids' secret to flawless skin.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend