Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian...

Discussion

Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

Happy Hump Day Everyone! We've got an exciting giveaway for our TotalBeauty readers in Los Angeles.  We're giving away four pairs of tickets to an early screening of Burlesque starting Cher and Christina Aguilera in Century City on Monday, November 22nd at 7:30 p.m. The tickets also come with a gift set from Sebastian Preofessional Hair Products that include the Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray and the Sebastian Professional Drench shampoo.  

Want to win?  Comment on the message board and tell us why you think you should get the prize.  We'll be picking the winners on Monday November 15, 2010 so hurry up and enter. 

Burlesque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

26 Replies

deanna_k_pherrin
3 years, 5 months ago
i want this!!!

christina was the voice that defined my generation growing up in the '90s. She is a great role model for young women and Cher is just classic and  timeless!!!

JanieTB
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque

Whoever wins this giveaway is a lucky duck!!! The movie looks AMAZING.

MzShanon
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

Christina and Cher are made for the roles in this movie and I can't wait to see them shine on screen! Please pick me because I'm sick of all my bad hair days and could really use some Sebastian in my life! :D

puddlejumper13
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

This is great!  I really want to see this.  Cher and Christina, a match made in entertainment heaven!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
We picked the winners. Thanks for entering!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
What do you love most about YOU? Share and WIN!

OK, so we want to hear from YOU: 

1) What beauty attribute (for example: Lips, eyes, cheekbones, so on) do you love most about yourself?

2) Why do you love it?

3) And finally, what is your favorite beauty product that you use to enhance it?

Here's the best part: We're going to give ONE lucky winner that answers the above three questions a surprise beauty gift to help you keep enhancing whatever it is you love most about yourself.  The more creative you get (I.E. upload a photo of what it is you love about you, etc) the better your chances are for winning.  You have until noon PST Monday, Dec. 6th to let us know. You could also make it into one of our stories just for participating.

So what are you waiting for?  Share, share, share!

Incase you're a little shy; our team is going to kick it off by sharing their favorites first.

Tracy (Community Manager): 

What I love most about myself: My complexion.

Why:  I've been lucky to have good skin most of my life and I'm very grateful for it. I don't feel like I have to wear makeup everyday (though I like to on most because it's fun). 

How do you enhance it: I do a weekly enzyme peel. I love the Arcona Raspberry Resurfacing Peel.  It's not cheap ($84), but a little goes a long way and it lasts me 8 months.  I really feel and see a difference in my complexion when I use it.  

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend