Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian...

Discussion

Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

Happy Hump Day Everyone! We've got an exciting giveaway for our TotalBeauty readers in Los Angeles.  We're giving away four pairs of tickets to an early screening of Burlesque starting Cher and Christina Aguilera in Century City on Monday, November 22nd at 7:30 p.m. The tickets also come with a gift set from Sebastian Preofessional Hair Products that include the Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray and the Sebastian Professional Drench shampoo.  

Want to win?  Comment on the message board and tell us why you think you should get the prize.  We'll be picking the winners on Monday November 15, 2010 so hurry up and enter. 

Burlesque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

26 Replies

beverly_mcintyre
3 years, 5 months ago
Christina Auguerilia tix give away

I would like to win because I am a huge fan of Cher, and Christina. I have been a fan of Cher for many years. If I won I would take a friend who is house bound. I think that would ne a great treat for her.

lea_gunter
3 years, 5 months ago
Contest

I think I should win because it would be a nice early Christmas and Birthday present.

Patricia877
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Two Tickets for Burlesque & Sebastian Hair product

I need a break, plain and simple! Divorced mom of two, never go out and take care of both my parents who are ill! Thanks for the opportunity!

JMENSCH123
3 years, 5 months ago
Burlesque

Wow!  What a prize to win!!

ME!  Me! ME!!

danielle_blades
3 years, 5 months ago
:: crosses fingers ::

I have been wanting to see this movie for ages! I am a HUGE Cher fan and Cam Gigandet in eyeliner.. o.O :: swoons :: The soundtrack sounds amazing and I am in awe every time I see one of the previews! I have been counting down the days....

kleiman
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Why should I win?

There is no special reason why I deserve to win over anyone else. All I can say is that all my life, everyone has told me I look like Cher, I admire her greatly and have missed her for this long stretch of time she's been gone. She's wonderful at everything she does and she's a beautiful woman in many more ways than simply the physical. I think the combination of her and Christina would make a very exciting movie and I'd love to go. But I certainly don't deserve to win anymore than the next person who enters this contest. I simply may want it more.

kleiman
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
A wonderful Giveaway

Anything with Cher in it has got to be wonderful. Besides being so incrediibly talented, Cher is a survivor. When people told her she would never be taken seriously as an actress, she proved them wrong by winning an academy award. When she was a part of Sonny and Cher, and when their marriage dissolved, she was told she was through in show busy. She has become an icon because she learned to believe in herself and her talent and pursued her dreams without letting fear of failure to paralyze her. I dont know one man or woman who doesnt love this woman and with good reason. She is intelligent, talented, fearless, she takes chances in life, she lives a somewhat unconventional personal life without caring what other people think, anything she touches turns  to gold. With her in this movie and after 7 years of absence from the public spotlight, it would be great just to see her again regardless of whether the movie is good or not. However, with her and Christina in the movie, another true talent, I cant see how this movie can be anything but fabulous. The last thing I would say to Cher is this: you are and will always be absolutely beautiful. No more plastic surgery please. As you get older, you seem to only get better.

auntiethesis
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

I love trying new hair products and hear tell, the re-shaper hairspray was used on the set of Burlesque so it's got to be great.  Cher is wonderful, I've been her fan for years and only hope to look half as good as she does when I get to be her age.  The movie looks wonderful and I'm dying to see it.

brittany_chao
3 years, 5 months ago
I would love to win this!!!

I am a new mother and this would be the greatest gift to finally be able to have some "ME" Time!! I would love the chance to see a movie with a girlfriend, not to forget I'm dying to see this movie!! Thank you for this opportunity.

mary_sylvia
3 years, 5 months ago
Love to win if possible

I loved to watch Cher & Sonny on their show in the past. I like her music and although she has changed her voice still think she looks great.  Would love to win.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend