Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian...

Discussion

Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

Happy Hump Day Everyone! We've got an exciting giveaway for our TotalBeauty readers in Los Angeles.  We're giving away four pairs of tickets to an early screening of Burlesque starting Cher and Christina Aguilera in Century City on Monday, November 22nd at 7:30 p.m. The tickets also come with a gift set from Sebastian Preofessional Hair Products that include the Sebastian Professional Re-Shaper hairspray and the Sebastian Professional Drench shampoo.  

Want to win?  Comment on the message board and tell us why you think you should get the prize.  We'll be picking the winners on Monday November 15, 2010 so hurry up and enter. 

Burlesque

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

26 Replies

heavenly36
3 years, 5 months ago
I WANT @ WIN1

I want this win, plain and simple, no coddling.......

Nymphy
3 years, 5 months ago
I'd love to win one of these tickets!

I grew up listening to Christina Aguilera and she was my idol during my teenage years! She has a magnificent voice and I really want to watch this movie to see how much she has developed over the years.

jill_astmann
3 years, 5 months ago
tix!

because i saw The Expendibles with my boyfriend, and in return he promised to see Burlesque with me :)

vanessa_crocini
3 years, 5 months ago
I want to win because

... I love burlesque because it makes any woman feel sexy and it is the dance that express the femininity at its best. There 2 sexy icons in the movie that I am dying to see on screen!

nikkynakky86
3 years, 5 months ago
Two idols!

I am so excited for this! I grew up with both Cher and Christina, and to see them together is going to be fantastic! I love everything they stand for, they are true inspirations.

alisha_reynolds_mccoy
3 years, 5 months ago
WOW!

Would love to get this one!

lisa_bohm_klein
3 years, 5 months ago
Why?

Pick me! I want to win because I've been looking forward to seeing this movie and I desperately need a date night!  I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant and this might be one of the last times I get out before the baby is born!!!

Stasia
3 years, 5 months ago
I've been so excited for the release of this movie since I saw the trailor earlier this year!!

I would love to win the tickets! I've always been a fan of Christina, and Cher is beyond Fabulous!

The combination of the 2 on the big screen would be nothing short of Amazing Kiss

videog1rl72
3 years, 5 months ago
2 strong women

I  admire both of these women for their strength and support for all people but especially in the support of lifting women up in praise. I am currently dealing with an incurable illness and to know that there are such great women as these to gives me strength in myself to overcome this illness. I love to see the celebration of women and both of these to ladies know how to do so. Many blessing. Nicole

dawn_shepley_calkins
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Giveaway Alert: Two Tickets to a Screening of Burlesque and Free Sebastian Professional Hair Product

I would love to win because I just get lost in the beauty of Christinas voice. It would be a nice gift to myself :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend