Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

Discussion

Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

I lather up right out of the shower while my skin is still a little wet. This seems to help immensly with my dry skin! I put on lotion EVERYTIME my skin gets wet, including after every single hand wash

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Great Advice! One more moisturizing recommendation

Moisturize on the inside my drinking water. I swear it makes a big difference when it comes to the apperance of my skin.

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago
Lotion Laziness

I'm waaaay too lazy to put on lotion, so I like to use an exfoliating sugar scrub while in the shower, which makes my skin feel moisturized so that I don't need to put moisturizer on. My fave? LaLicious Coconut Cream Sugar Souffle Scrub. It smells like dessert/vacation and is one of those time-saving multi-purpose products that I love. 

coconut_cream_ss_wb.jpg

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!

I have to admit, I am so bad about applying lotion. I don't know why, It just never makes its way on to the top of my post-shower to do list. Perhaps some more lovely smelling lotion recs will inspire me. Wink, wink ...

DevranM
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I am also a BIG fan of putting lotion on every single time I get out of the shower (esp during winter when my skin is dry). One lotion I just started using that smells delicious is the Kiehl's Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter. This lotion is ULTRA moisturizing and smells good too :) It is a little thicker than regular lotion, so if you have very dry skin, I highly recommend it! 

Creme de Corps Soy Milk & Honey Whipped Body Butter

JadaMiranda
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

It's winter season.  We have to keep our skin hydrated.  So, moisturizer is a must.  Omorovicza Body Cream keeps my skin moisturized.  I don't need to keep on applying it all day.  Just once is enough.  For my face, I either use Olay or Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturizer

msSaroun
3 years, 2 months ago

Its good to keep your body well moisturize whether in winter weather or summer weather. I sometimes forget to moisturize after a shower but once I know I feel dry I need to lather up my body. Keep inside your body hydrate and outside your body well moisturize.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend