Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » name brand vs. drug store

Discussion

name brand vs. drug store

I been using reken all soft for years but with bugets its starting to cost a bit to much. I was wondering is there a similar product out there for less.

Anna :)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
The best drug store shampoos

Hi Anna,

I totally feel you on wanting to cut costs, especially in this economy. We did a great post a while back about the best drug store shampoos out there.  I think that Infusium (Moisture)ology might be the best alternative to the Reken, but check out the post as there are a few options for dry hair.  Good luck and let me know if you find something affordable that works.  http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/p_drugstore_shampoos/p33102/page11

Infusium(Moisture)ology

TBjunkie
elite
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: name brand vs. drug store

Aveda is the best quality for the money in my opinion. Get liters of Shampure for $27 that last a long time, it's the best!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: name brand vs. drug store

I've always liked Pantene.  I've been using it for years now.  I also like L'oreal's Color Vive line, as I have color treated hair.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend