Home » Community » Message Boards » » I'd Like to Die and Come Back Looking Like Eva Mendes -- Which Celeb Would...

Discussion

I'd Like to Die and Come Back Looking Like Eva Mendes -- Which Celeb Would You Choose?

She is everything I'm not -- sexy, bronzed, glowing, poreless, etc., etc., etc. Which is why, if I had to die today, I'd like to come back looking like her. She is natural beauty at its best. Anyone with me on this? Who would you like to die and come back as? 

Eva-Mendes.jpg

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

totalbeauty
3 years, 5 months ago
I'd come back as Audrey Hepburn

She too is everything I'm not. Regal, elegant, poised. I feel like I'm a total klutz so anything to be less like that would be a plus. 

Plus she was such a statement maker with her fashion, beauty,

Audrey Hepburn

her lifestyle and the good work that she did.  She's definitely an icon to me. 

Plus our last names sound similar, secretly growing up I always wished I was name Audrey.

If nothing else I'm going to be her for Halloween one of these years. 

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: I'd Like to Die and Come Back Looking Like Eva Mendes -- Which Celeb Would You Choose?

What's kinda sad is that I have SO many celebs I would like to come back as after my unfortunate demise. But we get a bunch of reincarnations according to this fun little game, yes? 

So I will start with the most obvious one which of course is Halle Berry.Halle Berry Hotness

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: I'd Like to Die and Come Back Looking Like Eva Mendes -- Which Celeb Would You Choose?

Oh and second would be the lovely Ms. HathawayQueen Anne

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I'd pick Natalie Portman. I guess she's not too far off from what I look like (in that we're both brown-eyed brunettes), but like a million times prettier, sigh.

best-makeup-brown-eyes-XL-200.jpg

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

Ohhh good one Sarah!

JanieTB
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Which Celeb Would You Choose?

I have a huge girl crush on Zooey Deschanel. I LOVE her quirky personality and she's so gorgeous and talented.

Zooey Deschanel
Zooey Deschanel

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago
I'd Like to Die and Come Back Looking Like Jessica Alba

I'm with Kristen in that I choose Jessica Alba because her coloring is the opposite of mine (oh, and also because she is drop dead gorge). I developed a lasting girl crush on her back when she was on Nickelodeon -- is anyone with me on this one? I just think she's such a beauty. That said, I actually don't think this Elle cover shot does her justice (I took a pic of the actual mag since I didn't find one of it after a quick Google search). If I did look like Jessica Alba though, I wouldn't try so hard to keep up with the super thin hollywood Joneses. Instead I would let myself gain about 10 pounds. 

photo.jpg

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 1 month ago
Celebrities

Jessica Alba is stunning. It's a toss up between her and Angelina Jolie.

volta
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Diane Kruger. I think she is perfect!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend