Home » Community » Message Boards » » Pore Shrinking Mask!

Discussion

Pore Shrinking Mask!

Nothing is more fun to me than raiding my fridge, I'm won't lie. I can't ACTUALLY raid for delish food as much as I would like though (my thighs give me dirty looks in the mirror) so instead I do the same digging for food I can put on my face/body/nails/hair etc. So I would love to share some recipes with y'all if you're into that too and hopefully get some from you as well? Sharing is caring?

Great! I will start us off with one of my faves from the book "Babushka's Beauty Secrets" (p.s. that title alone should have your attention right now). It is a pore shrinking mask that makes my face look amazing! I do it before I have a special event to attend. Recipe is as follows:

Ingredients:

1 egg white

1 tablespoon of lemon juice

2 tablespoons oatmeal

1 shredded tomato

Place all the ingredients in a blender and puree until it has a thick sour cream-like texture (the oatmeal will leave it a bit lumpy). Apply the mix to your face and leave it on for ten minutes. Then simply rinse off with warm water. 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

theladyboard
3 years, 5 months ago
DIY Bath Salts!

I'm definitely going to have to try the pore shrinking mask!  I heart DIY beauty goodies!

I'm addicted to my soaking tub, especially in the colder months, so I make a ton of my own bath salts.  Here's a warm, nutty one that I love for autumn!

Ingredients:

1 cup epsom salts

3/4 cup baking soda

10 drops sweet almond oil

5 drops essential oil (I love sandalwood)

3 drops almond extract

Mix all the dry ingredients, slowly mix in the oils and extract, mix well to avoid clumping.  Store in an air tight container to keep the fragrance fresh.  So, so, so easy!

http://theladyboard.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend