Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Who Knew Rosie O Was SO Hip!

Discussion

Who Knew Rosie O Was SO Hip!

Rosie Rocking BlueOK, so this is kinda random, but I was perusing through Getty images this morning looking for quick celebrity makeup looks and I came across this pic of Rosie O'Donnell rockin' some seriously electric blue nails. If this had been spotted on Rhi Rhi, I would have been like "ain't no thang", but we are talking about ROSIE O right now aka not the first person that comes to mind when I think of fierce nails. Anyways, had to share. What do you guys think? Is this awesome or should Rosie stick to subtler tones? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Who knew Rosie O Was SO Hip!

I guess the lesson to be learned is that no matter what you think of Rosie O ... she knows how to be bold when it comes to her nails. I'm not going to lie, I found this incredibly hilarious and unexpected. Totally LOLed in the office. Wink

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
RE Who Knew Rosie O Was SO Hip!

i dunno. i kinda think rosie o should stick to neutrals. kinda weird. but hey...maybe. because being how nail obssesed i am, when i am her age, i will probably be sporting cobalt blue nail too. so i get where she is coming from... but i dunno. kinda weird

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend