BOOM!Nail Art Challenge Submission #2

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

11 Replies

DevranM
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Anna's Nail Art Entry NUMERO DOS

You're amazingly talented. That's it! Looks great girl.

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago

Love the preppy pattern and color palette!

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

Sooo cute, I love this one!

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Nice! I have a nail look up my sleeve too ...

Just wait until you see my snazzy nails tomorrow -- no i'm not doing true art, per se, my nubby nails are a horrible canvas for art these days. This is all thanks to my sad desire to learn to play guitar, but I can wow you with sparkles. Stay tuned ...

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Party Nails -- See the Look I Created Last Night

Here's the nail "art" (a term I use loosly) I created last night. I applied two coats of Zoya Kelly (a grayish blue/purple hue) and toped it with Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday -- my new obsession. My sister and I are both crushing on this polish. And no, she's not an 8-year-old. Grown ups can wear glitter too -- though I keep it focused only on my nails. Even my pilates instructor complimented me on my "cute nails" this am. Thoughts? Party Nails

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago

Me likey. Does this mean that you're entering yourself into the nail art challenge??

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

WOW those look great! I would definitely consider this an unofficial entry into the great nail art challenge. Welcome to the games Kristen!

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
I would enter the nail art challenge, but ...

I don't have much of a canvas to work on. As you can see my nails are much shorter than yours. And, how do you find time for this nail art passion of yours? I'm a little short on that as well. I'll try though. I would hate to disappoint. Glad you liked the sparkles.

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

Oh alright, you have been officially pardoned, but don't think that means you don't have to sometimes dazzle us with your sparkletastic nail nubs Wink

Sharon_Yi
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
OMG, I LOVE

I actually gasped. This is some pretty heavy duty, artsy fartsy nail art you've got going on there Anna. I will enter myself pronto. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend