Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Favorite Foundation: I HEART Korres Wild Rose Foundation.

Discussion

Favorite Foundation: I HEART Korres Wild Rose Foundation.

Okay so I won't like, I normally HATE foundation. I don't like to look like I'm wearing makeup even when I am. In my previous experiences, most foundations just looked so fake and obvious. For years I was happy to just use tinted moisturizer and call it a day.  However we all know that tinted moisturizer can only go so far, especially when it comes to covering up blemishes and under eye circles. 

So when I got a sample of the Korres Wild Rose Foundation, I figured ehh this isn't going to do much for me. Boy was I wrong. I love this stuff. I use it as a blemish spot corrector, under eye concealer and sometimes I even use it all over to give my face a finished natural look.

I love the way the product smells too. The foundation isn't cheap ($30) compared to drug store prices at around $10. But a little goes along way and I've been using my current bottle since May.

Plus this is total design nerd of me, but I adore the packaging. So adorable. 

Do any of you have a favorite foundation out there? 

Korres Wild Rose Foundation

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Favorite Foundation: I HEART Korres Wild Rose Foundation.

I'm with you on the whole hating foundation thing. However, we recently had to test boatloads of foundations for a story that a fellow Editor was working on (it's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it). Anyhoo, I suprisingly found one that I've been especially crushing on as of late: Aveda Mineral Duel Foundation.

First of all, let me say that nothing compares to the signature Aveda scent and it is certainly carried into this lovely foundation. The fact that it is a pressed powder foundation formula gives me the option to spot treat imperfections on my face (almost like a concealer) and then use a brush to apply the product to my face evenly so that it looks au natural-ish. To boot, it says "human-tested" on the packaging, which makes so much sense to me since animals don't really need to wear makeup, right?

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I wish I could be a part of the cool kids eco friendly club, but my heart belongs to MAC Pro Longwear Foundation (Exhibit A below), it's AMAZING. I actually get compliments on my skin when I wear it. I will have to give Korres a try one day though.  My fave foundation

DevranM
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I'm going to have to side with Anna for this one... I'm a huge MAC fan and love the Studio Fix Fluid with SPF 15 (Just started using this recently). I also like the Studio Fix Powder + Foundation (I've been using this one for 2 years now). The foundation stays on throughout the day, which is pretty amazing. I just apply a little bit of pressed powder (Bare Escentuals) on top to seal the foundation, put a little bronzer, and Voila I'm good to go! 

mac studio fix.jpg

zafiro80
insider
3 years, 4 months ago

my fave is mineral foundation by buff'd cosmetics out of canada.That's saying a lot since i'm ordering it all the way down here in Texas! It's creamy, and makes my skin glow. They go for $18 reg price and a lil more than $14 on sale (which only happens twice a year). refills are cheaper and well worth it. Customer Service is awesome.  I recive it usually in a week and a half from order date.

The staying power is awesome! it stays on even through a zumba session! yay buff'd cosmetics!

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 11 months ago
yay

i love korres! i use there ginger and vitamins foundation and now i wanna try this one out! i use to use mac prolong wear and i hated it. it turned orange on me even after much blending but im kinda fair so...

makeuo

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend