Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Discussion

What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Please share! Since it's that time of the year :)

I'm most thankful for my Burts Bees chapstick. I don't know what I'd do without it, it's my absolute year-round fave.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

33 Replies

beautyfulblog
3 years, 2 months ago
MAC COMPLETE COMFORT CREME!!!!

I love this moisturizer so much!

MAC'S COMPLETE COMFORT CREME!!!

its so lightweight but so creamy and moisturizing! 

judy_armstrong_davis
3 years, 2 months ago
Epoch Sole Solutions

Nuskins Epoch Sole Solutions is my favorite way to combat winter feet and the yucky heels I get! I just put it on before bed and the difference is incredible!  Don't know what I'd do without it!01101220.jpg

orelia1
3 years, 1 month ago
blinc

I am soooooo thankful for blinc mascara.  I do not know how I would survive without it.  It is the perfect everything proof mascara.  It has done wonders to the way I look! Everyone needs to try it out :]

mascara1.jpg

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
Re: What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

addkg777
allstar
2 years, 9 months ago
What beauty product are you thankful for

I love tinted moisturizer. So my tarte smooth operator!

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
2 years, 8 months ago
Eyeshadow primer!

And foundation that keeps me matte all day :)

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Thankful for...

I too am thankful for Burts Bees chapstick!!! It smells soo good and makes my lips tingle.

I am also thankful for mascara bc it makes my blonde eyelashes look soo much better. =)

MychelleMyBell
2 years, 6 months ago
Thankful for --

I'm most thankful for Clinique Cream Blush and L'OREAL le Gloss!  Kiss

beccacosmetica
insider
2 years, 4 months ago

My K-Palette 24hr Tattoo Liquid Eyeliner Pen, I adore having thick eyeliner to draw attention to my eyes, I feel naked without it! The brush tip is so sturdy and applies like no other :)

RaraGiggles89
insider
2 years, 2 months ago

Has to be my Burt's Bees tinted lipbalm stick.. or Carmex lipbalm. There is nothing worse than dry,chapped lips!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend