Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Discussion

What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Please share! Since it's that time of the year :)

I'm most thankful for my Burts Bees chapstick. I don't know what I'd do without it, it's my absolute year-round fave.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

33 Replies

grilo
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Conditioner

Honestly, my hair is ALWAYS a mess! But I love, love, love Garnier Fructis' Leave in Conditioner. It's one of the those things that are always in my bathroom cabinet. I always use it after a shower, comb it through and pull it up in a bun. It's my hair's best friend- top notch product!

kenya
elite
3 years, 5 months ago
i cant choose just one!

i would have to say.... lip balm, eyeliner, and blush. if i had just those 3, i could manage and have a good day.

AceGirl
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
Re: What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Urban Decay's De-dlick in a tube, i would die without it!

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 4 months ago
Primers!

The product I am most thankful for is primers! Specifically eye shadow primers. My favorite happens to be Urban Decay's closely followed by Benefit's Stay Don't Stray. I have even tried E.L.F's primer and it works better than just putting on shadows by themselves. No more creases and brigther looking pigments! If you have not tried a primer I suggest you do ASAP! Primer Potion!

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 3 months ago

Hard to pick just one, but I do love Olay's Definity Color Recapture!  It has sunscreen, moisturizer, and just enough tint to even out my tone & give me a little coverage.  I can blend it quickly with my fingertips, so it's a "godsend" when I'm in a hurry and want something quick/simple.  I can't leave the house without SOMETHING on my face; sunscreen alone does not cover the flaws.  And I can't get away with that now that I'm older.Wink

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
Lip Balms!

E.l.f. therapeutic conditionig balms in Vanilla Creme, Strawberry Creme, and Blackberry Creme

Softlips Balms in Sugar Cookie and Rasberry

EOS Smooth Sphere Balms' in Pomegranate Rasberry, Honeysuckle Honeydew, and Sweet Mint

Carmex Moisture Plus in Peach Tint

One Honey Cream Lip Balm

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
Hmm..

Maybelline Mascaras, Urban Decay Eyeliners, Burts Bees lip Balm, MACs Foundations, Panteene Pro V Shampoo & Conditioner, Neutrogena Acne Medicine

adjua_owusu
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
I'm mos thankful for...

Black eyeliner and good lip balms. I wear both everyday even if I don't wear anything else. My go to eyeliner is Mabelline's Summer Melon. Love them both!

hostagekitty
insider
3 years, 2 months ago

Classic vaseline. Keeps my hands, lips, legs and elbows nice and moisturized!

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Beauty Products

Burte Bees chapstick is a must. I am also currently loving the whole Skin Milk line of products.They smell wonderful and leave my skin silky feeling.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend