Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Discussion

What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Please share! Since it's that time of the year :)

I'm most thankful for my Burts Bees chapstick. I don't know what I'd do without it, it's my absolute year-round fave.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

33 Replies

kellabella
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
WHAT BEAUTY PRODUCT ARE YOU MOST THANKFUL FOR?

Its extremley hard to just pick one, but i dont know what i would do withuot primer (especially for my face) it helps my skin tone even out and foundation go on a lot smother

findingalyssa
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: What Beauty Product Are You Most Thankful For?

Mascara!!!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago

What a great tie in considering that November is a month to give thanks.  I feel like such a fickle person when it comes to beauty products because I'm constantly sampling new things. But there is one thing I repeatedly buy time after time. 

Desert Essence jojoba oil (I use this to remove my makeup at night). The oil isn't too heavy and doesn't cause me to break out. Plus it moisturizers my face while removing my makeup.  Win win in my book. You can find it pretty easily at places like Trader Joe's.

You can also use it for other things like a scalp massage or on your body. I guess I love that it has multiple purposes too.  WinkDesert Essence Jojoba Oil

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago

I'm most thankful for dry shampoo!!! My fave is Klorane ECO Gentle Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk. I'm not a fan of washing my hair -- ever -- so I only have to wash and dry my hair about two times per week (no judgement) and use dry shampoo whenever my hair starts to look greasy in between. But in all honesty, I have thick hair and so I don't really need to wash it that often, unless I do a sweaty workout. 

AddisonLane
3 years, 5 months ago
I just found the best eye cream for dark circles!

I'm a skincare junkie and addicted to eye creams.  A few months ago I stumbled upon the Replenix Eye Repair Cream for DARK CIRCLES and fell in love! Never has anything worked as well as this for my awful dark circles and I swear it has erased a few small lines!852_Straight_Photo.jpg

sherylb
3 years, 5 months ago
what beauty product are you most thankful for?

I could not live without my Burt's Bees lip balm. I buy every different one they come out with but my faves so far are the acai berry and the pomegranite ones.

Sroderick
3 years, 5 months ago
Eye am thankful for...

Kiehl's Supremely Gentle Eye Make-up Remover. I'm desperate to find a make-up remover that is more eco-friendly, but nothing seems to compare to how gentle and efficient this product is!

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 5 months ago
I'm most thankful for olay regenerist night cream!

Its that time of year where my skin is really starting to get super dry! I love Olay Regenerist night cream. It is so thick and creamy and does such an amazing job and keeping my skin super hydrated through the cold months!

arlene_gombossy_fithian
3 years, 5 months ago
Thank you Somme Institute!

I have been using Somme Institute since January of 2010 and I will never use any other skincare product line! My skin has never looked better or felt better and I am turning 48 this year! Strangers comment on my skin and that makes it all worth it! Thank you Somme Institute!

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I am most thankful for mascara. It is my "If you were stranded on a dessert island blah blah"-makeup item. It is the one thing that I feel makes me look alert and alive and somewhat put together. No time for makeup? Oh, no worries, I will just apply some mascara. Badabing-badaboom ...

ps. that was my best attempt at typing a hypothetical. Tongue out

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend