Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

Discussion

What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

mia.jpgHalloween gives us the opportunity to literally try on different looks. We were encouraged to dress up today in our office. I wasn't in the mood to wear a full-on costume, so I busted out my favorite wig, a dark bob with blunt bangs (which is also my fantasy hairstyle) and I'm wearing all black. It's fun to have people guess on my character-less costume. So far, I've gotten Mia Wallace and Anna Witour -- I'll take either, really. 

Just to fill you in on my hair history, I have dyed my hair brown and I have sported shorter bobs, but have not exactly had my fantasy hairstyle yet ... Although I'm not opposed to turing my fantasy into reality, I currently have a blonde lob (long bob), it's a lot of time and money to go from blonde to brunette and back again.

So, what's your fantasy hairstyle? And would you realistically ever do it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

21 Replies

caligurllove
3 years, 2 months ago
Curls... gotta be done with Caruso Steam Rollers

I love large, volumous curls! I always use the Caruso Steam Rollers wich provides long lasting curls. Also makes my hair shiny and look healthier. Depending on the size of curls you want, sizes range from small to large!

darkcocoa
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Drew Barrymore's layered bob!

I've been wanting to get this style for a while. I had really long hair and got bored, so last nite I finally took the plunge and had it cut into this fab drew-esque bob. I love it! A fresh haircut can make you feel like a femme fatale! My dream style has come true. =) P.S. haven't curled it yet still rockin' it straight.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

What a cute look! I can't wait to see a photo.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
Me too! Please post pics...!

EnkaOwakura
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

Multicolor DREADLOCKS, faux (of course). Black and pink like the picture would suit my skin tone well. I could even use them for school! (art school)

I just can't imagine doing all that stuff to my head that's needed to create them :P
dread

margaret_egan
2 years, 9 months ago
Short Hair is the best way to go!

I was always afraid to do a pixie but now I love them they are easy to take care of and show your face more, If you have beautiful skin and you do not like wasting to much time when you are getting ready to go out and about short hair is the best! Mine has always been long and always too much work for me, It takes  forever to do, Now it a little to long and I need it cut so it will be really short soon and my boyfriend tells me he likes it that way so he can see my beautiful face! Plus I feel cooler in the hot weather and its still fine in the winter.

juliafofulia445
insider
2 years, 9 months ago
MY Fantasy Hairstyle

My fantasy hairstyle would have to be waist long teal hair. It will never happen but I think it would be pretty awesome!

mubym
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
My Fantasy Hairstyle

Its kind of like scene hair but not that exaggerated. I have really long hair. Im 5'4" and my hair is a little past my butt. I want volume on top but with such long hair no hair stylist wants to cut such short layers. The only way they will do it is if they cut my hair to a little past my shoulders and I dont want that! Ugh.

GlitzyGal
2 years, 5 months ago
Long Curly Hairstyles!

I love long curly hair, I found this post with the most beautiful styles for longer hair lengths and I would one day like to be able to style my hair like this!!! Long Curly Hairstyles

beccacosmetica
insider
2 years, 3 months ago

Vanessa Hudgen's long sexy waves! So pretty but so hard to replicate :(

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend