Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

Discussion

What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

mia.jpgHalloween gives us the opportunity to literally try on different looks. We were encouraged to dress up today in our office. I wasn't in the mood to wear a full-on costume, so I busted out my favorite wig, a dark bob with blunt bangs (which is also my fantasy hairstyle) and I'm wearing all black. It's fun to have people guess on my character-less costume. So far, I've gotten Mia Wallace and Anna Witour -- I'll take either, really. 

Just to fill you in on my hair history, I have dyed my hair brown and I have sported shorter bobs, but have not exactly had my fantasy hairstyle yet ... Although I'm not opposed to turing my fantasy into reality, I currently have a blonde lob (long bob), it's a lot of time and money to go from blonde to brunette and back again.

So, what's your fantasy hairstyle? And would you realistically ever do it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

21 Replies

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
insider
2 years, 3 months ago
Fantasy Hairstyle

I like Chantal Jones' makeover from ANTM. I actually have this hairstyle but I can never get it straight enough.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

You can really pull off your fantasy hairstyle. I have proof in the company halloween pic :)

See Molly, the cute brunette on the lower right.

TB Beauty Team on Halloween

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for that photo posting, Tracy! Now, tell me, what's your fantasy hairstyle??

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
My own fantasy hairstyle

So I've done the long hair thing (did it for five years actually). But short hair has always been alluring in it's own way.  I think because I've been so afraid of going short is the reason why I'm so interested in it over all.

Anyhow I love how Kiera Knightly always looks with short hair (or long hair).

Maybe one day I'll take the plunge :)

Keira Knightly

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

If I had the bone structure One day, a pixie will happen for me. One day ...

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for sharing, ladies! Your fantasy haircut was my reality once upon a time, Anna. It's definitely is a ballsy move, but it's super stylish and very low maintenance.

ahmad_nazri
3 years, 2 months ago
Fantasy Hairstyle?

I really like to set my hair like Queen amadala in Star Wars movie.. It's my fantasy.

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
re What's Your Fantasy Hairstyle?

a short spiky pixie...but i REALLY couldn't////

jamiejen
3 years, 2 months ago
My fantasy hairstyle is....

I'm not trying to be out of place or anything but I'm a guy with thick, pretty, brown hair that is long for most guys and I have to admit that I LOVE bob styles. My fantasy hairstyle is for me to have a hot bob like Olivia Wilde in the new tron movie. OhHhhh I would be sooo happy then.

JennaGuru
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
I wish I could pull off...

Straight cut bangs. I had them when I was little but They looked horrible on me in my opinion. Im growing my hair out and i might try clip on bangs to see how they look. My hair was cut to my chin as a kid. I love the look of it. The only thing is that you have to think how much oil gets on your forehead form your hair..

Bangs2Bangs3Bangs

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend