Home » Community » Message Boards » » Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

Discussion

Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

I miss these two things!  The reviews thing was convenient because I could see at a glance if I already reviewed a product.  Now, I'd have to search for the product first (not always user-friendly), then sort through maybe hundreds of reviews guessing on what number I gave it, how long ago I posted, etc.

The My Products tab was nice so I could keep track of things I either wanted to try or review.

Is it just me?  If this is not coming back, may I ask why not?Smile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

17 Replies

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

Thank you!

pynkNymphette
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Review tab?

I was not around for when these "review tabs" were here but they sound like a fantastic idea! I also think we should be able to post products you do not currently have on the site. Lots of my make up is not listed here & I would love to review it!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Re: Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

If you have any products you'd like to review that aren't on the review page, share the products here and we'll work on adding them as soon as possible. 

Thanks for the great feedback ladies! Wink 

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

just so ya know, Supernaturalfan if you think you already reviewed something but are not sure, just click on the WRITE A REVIEW button that comes up when you click on a product to review, if you already wrote a review, it will come up. hope that helped!!!!!!!!

-aly7♥

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 3 months ago
I didn't know the system was that smart

Thanks, Aly.  I didn't know that if I just attempt to write a review, it will prompt me if I already did.  Seems to me I remember ending up writing duplicate reviews on some products on the old site.  Or maybe that was somewhere else.  LOL

I had been searching for my review first, but that takes too long if there's hundreds of reviews.

aly7
elite
3 years, 3 months ago
re Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

sure thingg

lilinah
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

I really miss these things, too!

My Reviews allowed me to keep track of products i had reviewed.

My Products was a list of products i wanted to try, now i have no way of remembering what they were.

It is very frustrating to have lost them.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend