Home » Community » Message Boards » » Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

Discussion

Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

I miss these two things!  The reviews thing was convenient because I could see at a glance if I already reviewed a product.  Now, I'd have to search for the product first (not always user-friendly), then sort through maybe hundreds of reviews guessing on what number I gave it, how long ago I posted, etc.

The My Products tab was nice so I could keep track of things I either wanted to try or review.

Is it just me?  If this is not coming back, may I ask why not?Smile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

17 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tab in my profile

Hmm, this is a good question. I'm not 100% sure about the answer, but I believe currently no. I'm sorry if that disappoints you.  This community is built on a different system, so I'm not sure if their is compatibility with the old reviews but I will find out asap.

Thanks for sharing. Smile

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tab in my profile

I appreciate the reply!  I'm sure you're swamped with all the postings and questions on here!  I really do appreciate not being left in the dark like before....Wink

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Miss the "my products" and "my reviews" tabs in my profile

No problem. That is my job :)

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

Well, I meant to say earlier that you're doing GREAT JOB!!!!  SmileSeems you're replying to most of my posts; you must be overwhelmed.

I don't know if you were around when the old TB was up, but this is the first time anyone from TB ever responded to me!Tongue out

Tracyhep
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Happy to Respond

As the community manager I'm here to listen and respond :) So I'm glad you're enjoying the feedback.

Hope you're enjoying the new community.

jayboo5
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I just wanted to add my two cents that I really miss the "my reviews" section from the old TB site.  It was fantastic to see at a glance the products I've reviewed and remember how I felt about them.  Sometimes I can't remember if I've even tried a certain product or not and it was great to go to that list and find out.

I know you already said that it's no longer available, but is there any chance that it will be returned?  I honestly cannot remember the name/brand of every product I've reviewed.  Why was this feature eliminated?

Thank you!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks for the feedback

I've certainly added this request to our wishlist but currently it doesn't seem like we can do it for the time being. 

radar626
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
Me too

I really miss these two things as well!  I sometimes can't remember if I have reviewed a product or not and can no longer tell until I try to submit a new review.  I used the My Products tab as my "wish list" of sorts to mark products I wanted to try while browsing Total Beauty.  I really hope at least this feature comes back in the future.  Overall, I like the new look of the site. 

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Glad it's not just me

Thanks guys, for saying you miss this too.  Nice not to be alone; I didn't think I COULD be??!!  LOL

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago

Thanks for sharing this ladies. I've added it to our wish list for future modifications. Not sure that we can currently accomodate this feature right now.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend