Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Which celebrity hairstyles are you crushing on?

Discussion

Which celebrity hairstyles are you crushing on?

I'm in love with this retro ponytail on Kelly Osbourne. So Barbie chic! You likey?

Cute Pony!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

18 Replies

cheyennebbb
insider
3 years, 2 months ago
Re: Which celebrity hairstyles are you crushing on?

Blake Lively's hair is a favorite of mine. It always looks so good.

volta
elite
3 years, 1 month ago

Emma Stone!

SourPatchKiddz
3 years, 1 month ago

Hayley Williams!

whooooosh
insider
2 years, 10 months ago

Hayley williams... it's so fiery red! :o well at least most of the time. :)

and blake lively. she has the most beautiful waves. i mean i have naturally wavy hair too but i can never get it to look as good has her's.

riley_beach
insider
2 years, 9 months ago

jesus.jpg My lord I'm OBSESSED with Taylor Swift's hair. Its absolutely the most amazing thing! I love how she dows the side pony tails and the long curls on the opposite side.

Coconutvanilla7
insider
2 years, 7 months ago
Hair

My fave celeb haircuts are Carrie Underwood, Emily Osment, & Jennifer Aniston's layer look.

GlitzyGal
2 years, 5 months ago
Gwyneth Paltrow

I absolutly love her hair!! She can pull off so many different styles but my most favorite is this medium length straight style that she wore!!!

What do you think??? HAve a good one!!!

Stylee
2 years, 5 months ago
Selena Gomez

Selena Gomez

I don't think Selena Gomez can do wrong when it comes to hair and style. I love the rich dark color and it's as amazing short as it is long.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend