Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Which celebrity hairstyles are you crushing on?

Discussion

Which celebrity hairstyles are you crushing on?

I'm in love with this retro ponytail on Kelly Osbourne. So Barbie chic! You likey?

Cute Pony!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

18 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Which celebrity hairstyles are you crushing on?

Me sorta likie. It looks good on her, probably not on me.

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 6 months ago

Meh, the ponytail is OK but I'm not loving the poofy bangs, they're a little too similar to what I was rocking in middle school :) I think I have a permanent hair crush on Keira Knightley, the past 5 times or so I've gotten my hair cut I've brought in a pic of her. I'm even liking her new bob, although I'm not sure I'd go that short. What do you think:

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
I have a Permanent Crush on Audrey Tautou

I loved her in Coco before Chanel, Amelie and anything else she does. I also love how she rocks masculine styles with total femine flare. I just can't get enough of her. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her :)

Audrey Tautou

images.jpg

Coco Before Chanel

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
I'm digging Drew Barrymore's bedroom-y hair

I totally love Kelly's Barbie-inspired pony too (Halloween costume idea perhaps?), but my other fave right now has got to be Drew's super sexy, lived-in style. Volume at the crown and soft, bedhead waves. Her color is quite amazing too.

drew.jpg

molly_roemer
3 years, 5 months ago
She Bangs

To bang or not to bang? That is always the big hairstyle question ... And then of course the queen of cool Kate Moss was caught earlier this week with a, um, banging new 'do. Her fringe has now got me in a tizzy because I'm wondering if I should cut 'em or not. Bangs are always a chic hairstyle choice and I love rocking them, but at the same time they're kind of a pain in the arse.

As for Kelly O ... me likey! I doubt I could pull it off, but I heart Barbie bigtime and it's working for Ozzy's offspiring.

650388277_117185.jpg

JanieTB
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

I LOOOOOVE Jessica Alba's waves in this picture. I think someone in the Total Beauty office needs to give a curling tutorial, because I can never get loose waves like this. So pretty!

jessica-alba-medium-wavy-tousled.jpg

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

Evan Rachel Wood's new November Nylon cover has me shaking my fists up at the hair Gods and cursing them for not bestowing me red hair (I know, I know, this is not a natural color, but couldn't I AT LEAST have been blonde so I could dye it this color?!).

*shakes fist*RED HOT

ladyboarder9669
elite
3 years, 5 months ago
Jennifer Anniston

She has the best hair around, hands down!

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 4 months ago
I'm breaking up with Rihanna ...

For a long time I have been crushing on Rihanna's hair -- loved the rocker faux hawk, digged the pixie, bob, bangs ... you name it, I pretty much appreciated it.

I can not say that I have any warm feelings however for RihRih's Ronald Red hair. I'm just NOT a fan. I usually love red hair, but for some reason I can't get on board with this look. Am I alone? Terribly unhip? Raise you hand if you are ready to ditch this red phase?

Red Disaster

aly7
elite
3 years, 2 months ago

Welllll, i cant really ditch it because i dyed my hair red......and i reallly like it. But oh my gosh...... Rihanna what did you do!!!!!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend