Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Do you know how to French braid your own hair?

Discussion

Do you know how to French braid your own hair?

I do (taught myself on a Barbie head when I was about 8), but a ton of my colleagues and friends have yet to master the skill ... so, I thought I'd shoot a video of me braiding my own hair while explaining how you can learn to do it too. But ... would you guys even care to watch it? Lemme know! Might shoot it tomorrow.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

annatotalbeauty
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
Re: Do you know how to French braid your own hair?

YES PLEASE POST! I have always envied that hairstyle and have never figured out how to do it myself. I have actually secretly been convinced that you have a hairstylist stashed away at home that just braids your hair at your beck and call. That, or you have a third arm no one knows about which allows you to do anything that intricate on the back of your head (secrets safe with me).

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend