Home » Community » Message Boards » » The Groups section

Discussion

The Groups section

Maybe it is just me but the groups section is really confusing me.  How do we interact or participate?  Did I miss something?  You know a Q and A section may be helpful for navigating on here.  Well if anyone has any guesses please let me know.  Thanks

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: The Groups section

Thanks so much for your feedback. We're working on fine tunning all of the sections of the sites and will get back to you very soon. I really like your idea about a Q and A section within the groups though. Very cool.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 6 months ago

It's not just you.  I joined 2 years ago and miss the old message boards.  They were EASY to navigate.

You're right that a Q & A would be helpful, especially for long time members who are used to the old format and don't know anything about this new format.  I liked the old boards with subjects like "I'm off topic" and "Fingers and Toes".

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago

Would you ladies like to be able to post questions to the different groups and then filter through responses from other users? You can also post questions on the message boards as well. FYI, I primarily do that. 

Which would you ladies prefer:Q&A on groups or Q&A on message boards?

Thank you for your great feedback. I look forward to making this community the best it can be and your contributions helps me do that.

Tracy Smile

Alethea
insider
3 years, 5 months ago

Well the message boards seem to be more active so maybe a Q&A on there would be better.  Thanks for getting back quickly it is nice to know you are reading posts and adressing issues, so many sites don't even bother for months at a time.  :)

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago

Hi Alethea,

Thanks so much for responding. Yes the message boards are probably the most active as of right now though we will be using groups in very soon and I will totally create a FAQ section to help instruct everyone on how to use them properly (it's going to be really fun, I promise). 

And yes our team of community mangers are editors are on here daily and we read everything to keep sharing what you want to talk about and how we can improve.

Take Care

Tracy

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend