Home » Community » Message Boards » » How will this community be different than the totalbeauty.com website?

Discussion

How will this community be different than the totalbeauty.com website?

Just curious as to how this community will be different than the totalbeauty.com website?  You already have a great website at totalbeauty.com.  There's a lot of great info on the site and the reviews there are VERY helpful!  Excited to learn more about this community too!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Beth_totalbeauty
3 years, 6 months ago
here's how

hi adrian,

it's the same team that produces TotalBeauty.com -- this is just our forum for talking directly to readers, and to let readers talk to other women for advice. So our editors and community team are in here every day, answering questions live and listening to your feedback. Hope that helps!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: How will this community be different than the totalbeauty.com website?

Thanks for your feedback Adrian. We're excited to have you on board.  Just like Beth said, the community is a place where you can personally interact with other Total Beauty readers, our editors and other members of our staff. All the cool features that you love will still remain the same, the community will only make things better. Wink

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: How will this community be different than the totalbeauty.com website?

I thought it was the SAME thing.  This new "community" must be the OLD message boards which seemed to have been completely wiped out!  (I joined 2 years ago and don't see why you had to delete all the old discussions or topics)

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Why we created the new community section on TotalBeauty.com

I apologize for any confusions your experiencing on our new community and message boards. I really appreciate your feedback though. We decide to go with a new community because we felt that we needed a little "revamp".  Besides a fresh start never hurt anyone, right? Glad to have you on the community and I look forward to connecting with you.  Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend