Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Cetaphil (Gentle Skin Cleanser)

Discussion

Cetaphil (Gentle Skin Cleanser)

I swear by this product.  I have been using it for about  two years now (recommended by my dermotologist) and my skin is now always soft and clear.  I used to have moderate-severe acne, but now its completely cleared up!  I don't even use any acne products or medications.  I also like this cleanser because it doesn't irritate your skin at all!  I highly recommend trying this out for your regular skin cleanser. 

For more tips like this visit

thefashionspot.blogspot.com

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

Alethea
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Cetaphil (Gentle Skin Cleanser)

You know I have some of this for my daughters but I never thought of trying it myself.  Thanks, I think I will.  :)

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 6 months ago

I love Cetaphil too! I've always had issues with acne and so my dermatologist has me on some prescription medication for it, but she reocommended I use Cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer and it's great. My skin is clear (also due to the prescription meds) and not irritated. It's great if you need a basic cleanser that won't mess with the other products you're using.

msSaroun
3 years, 2 months ago

I was reading in Parenting magazine or something like that and I saw this product. I was in need of a good cleanser and from the look of it, this was it. Really help to keep my skin soft and clear from acne. I also recommend it to my sister in law who was at the time was pregnant.

LittleBunny
elite
3 years, 2 months ago
weird

Cetaphil basically destroyed my face...red, irritated, shiny, the works! It's so weird how products react differently for different people.

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

Yes, it is gentle alright, but too gentle for a dirty face.  It doesn't remove make-up or grime well at all, so I only use it when I have little product or dirt to remove, esp. when the air is dry and my skin needs gentle cleansing.  Otherwise, I don't like the texture of it and how it doesn't lather.  I find it to be good for the cold, dry Santa Ana winds we get (or even the warm ones) since my skin feels "tight" then.  (I do have to use make-up remover first) Otherwise, I don't like it a whole lot & don't understand the hype over it.

simaa
3 years, 1 month ago

I actually prefer CeraVe foaming facial cleanser. It comes in a green and white pump bottle. I also like that it contains hyaluronic acid which is really good for my flaky, winter-y skin. It is the only cleanser that I have been completely satisfied with. The foam is also reassuring so that I can visibly tell that it is 'working' on my skin.

derosaB08
3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks

What's the best moisturizer to use when using this product?

JadaMiranda
insider
3 years, 1 month ago

I just started using Cetaphil last week and I fell in love with it.  Now, I have two favorite face cleansers:  Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and Omorovicza Cleansing Milk.

I'm planning to mix some sugar in it for exfoliation.  Has anyone tried it?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend