Home » Community » Message Boards » » Moroccan Oil and Argan Oil

Discussion

Moroccan Oil and Argan Oil

I have extremely curly/course/thick hair and I always use Moroccan Oil's Intense Curl Cream and the Oil Treatment! I also just recently started using the Agadir brand Argan oil, which I really enjoy - I think it may make my hair silkier than the Moroccan Oil (smells really good too). Has anyone tried the Josie Maran Argan Oil from Sephora? I heard that one is good too :)

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

9 Replies

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Moroccan Oil and Argan Oil

I've heard the Josie Maran one is good too. I haven't tried that one but I've tried another brand of Argan oil and loved it. I actually used it on my face and it made my skin so soft and didn't make me break out at all (I was pretty nervous putting oil on my acne-prone skin but it totally worked).

JosieM
3 years, 6 months ago

I've had the same experience. I absolutely love Argan oil and there are a few brands out there that are less expensive than Josie Maran (unfortunately I can't remember the name right now). But it was great, I didn't break out and my skin looked lovely and youthful. Totally love the stuff.

staci_bothner_hay
3 years, 5 months ago
All about the Argan Oil

I have been using a new product by LAVEVE....and I LOVE it. Smells great and leave my hair so soft and shinny. It is great to use if you have had Brillizan Blow out done. I have been using it for about two months. You get can get off their website www.laveve.com. They also carry the PURE argan oil, great for dry skin, nails and I use it on my lips....LOVE THIS PRODUCT..so recommend! = )

Kristen_TBeditor
insider
3 years, 5 months ago
I've tried the Josie Maran Argan Oil

I Just had a tiny sample of it, but I used it on my cuticles and it worked like a dream to keep them hydrated and prevent hangnails -- something that is a huge problem for me. I love that it's a multi-purpose too -- you can pretty much use it anywhere you need to add moisture -- hair, face, body, etc.

makeupjunkie777
insider
3 years, 3 months ago

I got a tiny sample of the Josie Maran Argan oil and I'm in love - it makes my hair so soft and silky. I was skeptical about argan oil but now I'm hooked (:

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago

I love the stuff too. I use it on my skin, on my hair and I even tried it in a sunscreen from Josie Maran that I really liked too.  

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago

I love the stuff too. I use it on my skin, on my hair and I even tried it in a sunscreen from Josie Maran that I really liked too.  

dawnrager
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago
Moroccan Oil and Argan Oil

I've been using the Sally Beauty Supply's version of the Argan Oil hair products and boy, do I love them!!  Not only are they very safe on my color-treated hair, the price is quite reasonable, too!  I use the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment.  I wash my hair every other day, too, so the conditioning really lasts without leaving an oily residue.  I definitely recommend trying this product line at SBS ("The One and Only Argan Oil"). *If you have a Sally Beauty card, too, you can get even more of a discount!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 3 months ago

Wow! Who knew Argan Oil had become so main stream. Love it!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend