Home » Community » Message Boards » » Favorite Cold Weather Hand Cream

Discussion

Favorite Cold Weather Hand Cream

My absolute favorite cold weather hand creams are Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream and Bath and Body Work's Shea Cashmere Silk Hand Cream. Anybody else have to some favorites they want to share?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

ElaineC
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Hand Cream

I use Avon Moisture Therapy. They have several versions but the Original is very thick and a little goes a long way. I tend to get very dry, cracked hands in winter and sometimes end up just putting a light layer of Vaseline on  them, too.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
All about the Burt's Bees Hand Salve

Hand cream is essential especially in the colder weather. At night before I go to bed I use Burt's Bees Hand Salve on my hands and my feet (then I cover them up with socks). In the morning they feel super soft and hydrated. During the day I also put sunscreen on my hands too. Trying to avoid premature hand aging ;)

toddfan
allstar
3 years, 2 months ago
Hand Cream

I like Burt's Bees too. I have gloves made to wear overnight with hand cream. It does make a difference!BB's chap stick is another product that I always use. Great stuff!!!

hilaryaustin
2 years, 10 months ago
hand cream/ elite eye serum

well you have to consider some factors when choosing the hand cream. It's like choosing  a Elite Eye Serum over other eye cream brand. Same things goes for hand cream as well. You have to choose the cream that can add moisture to your hand if you have a rough skin texture. And also if you want to get your skin more radiant and firm you have to choose well what you gonna take.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend