Home » Community » Message Boards » » Editing your profile, account preferences

Discussion

Editing your profile, account preferences

Before, my age was never included in my profile and now it is... I would like the option to hide it if I could!  I think these settings carried over from the old format on the regular TB site, and now it seems like there are less preferences you can set yourself.  I like the simplicity, but I know a lot of people aren't going to be nuts about their ages popping up.  If I've missed the setting, please let me know if I've overlooked it! :)  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

Reviyve
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Photos

My thing is photos. I've uploaded them and none appear?  The largest was just over 200kb

Supernaturalfan
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Editing your profile, account preferences

I miss the old format.  It had all of my reviews that I could see at a glance, so I don't write duplicate reviews on a product.  I could also save products in my profile.  I miss the old icons that would describe each woman: freckles, brown hair.  I am lost on this new format as I don't know what people mean by "regular TB" site.  I've always gone to TB, then to the message boards.  THEN, they changed the site so much there was no link to them anymore.  My log in still works, so I must be in the same place.

I agree that you should have the option to hide your age, but with me I don't care cause no one knows my real face anyway!  LOL  Besides, some people lie about their age anyway.Laughing

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Age on Profiles

Currently ages do show up on profile but we're working with our development team to see if we can change that. As soon as we figure it out, I will post it on the message boards for everyone to see.  

Thanks for the suggestion.

Tracy 

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Photo uploads maximum sizes are 100 MB.

Just incase anyone is wondering, our photo size limit for uploading images onto the community is 100 MB. If you have an error and your image is under that size please feel free to shoot me an email at Tracy@totalbeauty.com

Looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous images. Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend