Home » Community » Message Boards » » Organic beauty

Discussion

Organic beauty

I would love to see more natural and organic ways to improve your beauty habits.  More reviews on natural products would be great.  Also things you can do yourself with every day things you can find around the home would be awesome (like oatmeal scrubs and such). 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Organic Beauty

I just found a great DIY Facial Wrinkle cream called the royal jelly facelift cream.

Go to www.care2.com/royal-jelly-face-lift formula.html

I am going to try this.  I am getting older and have some sagging on my face.

TracyTB
allstar
2 years, 10 months ago
Re: Organic beauty

Summer is my favorite time to get crafty with DIY beauty ideas. Here are 9 to help you get inspired and hopefully started.

hilaryaustin
2 years, 10 months ago
improve beauty habits

there are a lot of things you can do to improve your beauty habits. Some of them are by taking care of your hair by rebonding it. Taking care of your eyes by applying Elite Eye Serum and taking care of your figure by exercising. This are just one of the things you can do to maintain or improve yourself.

PPolished
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Cake Beauty

Have you guys ever heard of/tried Cake Beauty?? I just found out about it a few months ago from a friend who swears by it. It's organic and natural and there are tons of different AMAZINGLY scented products to try so you'll never get bored. They sell mostly shower stuff, body lotions, lip gloss - no eye makeup. They often will sell combo packs of a body wash plus lotion which I'm addicted to buying. It's cheaper and you get to try more stuff that way. I don't think they have any actual stores but they sell their stuff at Sephora and www.eBeauty.ca (the Canadian makeup site). I'm a huge fan of anything with the Desserted Island scent, it's vanilla and coconut smelling (check out the link for my personal fav). Yum!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend