Home » Community » Message Boards » » Organic beauty

Discussion

Organic beauty

I would love to see more natural and organic ways to improve your beauty habits.  More reviews on natural products would be great.  Also things you can do yourself with every day things you can find around the home would be awesome (like oatmeal scrubs and such). 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

14 Replies

Gianna559
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Organic beauty

Great idea Ivy! I totally agree!

molly_roemer
3 years, 6 months ago

Me too! I would love to find out some more DIY beauty recipes.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Love green products.

I love green products too and would love to see more of these items.  Do you have a favorite organic brand?

moodymaria
BLOGGER
3 years, 6 months ago
Stores

I love that a particular beauty store has an entire section of their website dedicated to Organic and Natural! I love Josie Maran products.

ivyroflcopter
insider
3 years, 6 months ago

I'm a huge fan of Pengea Organics, I love everything that they make!  Laughing

luckybetty
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago

What a great idea! I try to suport and buy more natural beauty/skin care products. I like Burt's Bees and Aubrey Organics. Yeah, I also like Pangea Organics. My favorite Pangea product is their facial mask. It is so nice that organic products are now easier to find and more abundant! I feel that they've gotten less expensive.

HealthyLivingNaturalBeauty
elite
3 years, 1 month ago
reply to Organic Beauty

I've been bloging about products that use natural ingredients.  I have a blog dedicated to natural products for beauty and cleaning your home as well as nutrition and exercises.  If you want to check it out my blog address is:  http://healthylivingnaturalbeauty.blogspot.com/

I like the natural DIY items also.  There are some people now blogging on this site with great recipes.  I'm glad more of us are now wanting natural products and I'm glad corporations are starting to respond to the demand. 

RebelGirl69
2 years, 11 months ago
Organic Beauty Products

I would feel a lot better if I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the beauty products I use are recyclable or biodegradable, still work wonders and are all made here in America. I would love to find out if there's a place out there that can recycle nail polish. My conscience is tinged whenever I throw away old nail polish.

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
Organic Beauty

I just have to share this.  As a cosmetology/esthetician student I have done a lot of research.  I discovered "Emu Oil".  The Australian aborigines have been using this for medicinal purposes for thousands of years.  Not only can it be used medically, when mixed with suuch things as aloe, but also it can be applied directly to the skin to smooth out wrinkles, get rid of brown spots and soften skin.  I ordered it from Amazon.com for $19.00.  I see a difference already.

If you want to learn more about it, just Google "emu oil".  You can also find ways to make your own skincare by searching Amazon for books of recipes and suppliers;  or a Google search"how can I make my own creams".

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 10 months ago
There is organic beauty you can do yourself

Amazon has many books of procedures and recipes. (Some are available on the kindle.   One book is "Organic Bodycare Recipes" and "Green Beauty Recipes" as well as others.  I have websites for suppliers of bottles. essential oils, and the other items you need to create your own organic products.  One of the books even talks about how to package your wares for gifts.  If you want the websites, just e-mail me at johnallten@aol.com

Carole VonAllten

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend