Home » Community » Message Boards » » Forum layout / smart phone apps

Discussion

Forum layout / smart phone apps

I would like if the forums were laid out a little better.  You know, to make them faster loading for when you want to come here on your phone.  :) 

Also, do you guys have applications for smart phones? 

Laughing

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

BostonBeauty
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Forum layout / smart phone apps

I would love to see a smart phone app. I have the Droid, and an app would be an awesome idea. :)

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
We have a Droid and iPhone app

Hey Ladies,

We totally have apps for both iPhone and Droid

For the iPhone:  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beauty-product-reviews-by/id368263738?mt=8

For the Droid:  http://www.appstorehq.com/beautyproductreviews-android-310588/app

Let me know what you think about these apps.  

BostonBeauty
3 years, 6 months ago

Thanks Tracy, I'm going to download it now for the Droid..will let ya know how I like it :)

JanieTB
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
TB iPhone app

I downloaded the iPhone app and I love it! It's so helpful when I'm in the beauty aisle at the drugstore :)

faitcam
3 years, 6 months ago

I like the recently reviewed section of the app, will there be a way to add a review within the iPhone app?

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
No reviewing function on TB iPhone app

As of now there are no plans to be able to add reviews on the TB iPhone App.  Though I'll certainly post about it here if things change. 

JosieM
3 years, 6 months ago
Just downloaded the app and LOVE it!

It was so helpful as I was trying to decide between two products at CVS and then I remembered I had the app.  So cool!

Amber80
3 years, 6 months ago

I downloaded the app for my droid just last week and have already used it like 4 or 5 times!  SUPER helpful while standing in front of so many options at either ULTA or CVS!  They were out of a product I normally use and needed a substitute THAT day...I couldn't wait.  The app helped me find a sub that I actually prefer to my usual! I am going to move it my home screen ;)

CeeNee888
allstar
3 years, 5 months ago
TB iphone app... love it!

Oh, I totally agree and the same exact thing happened to me at Rite Aid a few weeks ago. Lucky for me, I had the Total Beauty iphone app loaded and ready to go on my phone. I found a sub. too, and it worked out better than my original! Wooohoooooo!

fashion26
3 years, 4 months ago

Love the app for my htc. Would be great if there was an option to add reviews though Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend