Home » Community » Message Boards » » Questions about reviews

Discussion

Questions about reviews

I love trying new products, and I constanly seek better and effective makeups and skincare products. I enjoy sharing my opinions and reading others' reviews here on totalbeauty.com. Thanks to all the contributors, I avoided a few products after reading bad reviews here. But sometimes products that I want to review are not available on http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews. I wish each user could add or request to add products which are not available on the site.....well, if it is possible. Wink Oh, yeah, I also noticed that there are a few duplicate review pages for the exact same products. 

I am looking forward to the new community section!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

lastone4me
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
sounds great

I have found also that some items are not available on site for review that I have used.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Review Wish List

Thanks for the feedback ladies.  When it comes to product reviews, what is up is totally based on what readers like you have chosen to review.  We don't have any control over the products that get reviewed, so if something isn't up, it's because no one has reviewed it.  If there is something you want to see up by all means "take the plunge" and review it first :) 

Multiple readers are allowed to review the same product too (it's good to get a few different opinions after all) so that is why there are multiple reviews on the same products. 

Thanks for chimming in.  TTYL

luckybetty
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
About my previous post...

Hi Tracy. Thanks for your response.  I think my previous post was not clear, sorry. I did not mean to say that there were no reviews available for certain items. And yes, it is toatally up to us, the users, to review which product.

I don't mind of being the first person to review. No problem. However, what I wanted to say initially was that some products are not avaiable for me and other users to review. 

For instance, I wanted to review  "Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun Damage Daily Eye Cream SPF 15" a while ago, and I did search here, but there was no result.  Also, I wanted to write reviews for "L`Occitane  Ultra Comforting Cream" or  "Vaseline Intensive Rescue Clinical Therapy Skin Protectant Body Lotion"  but the results were the same - I could not find them here on totalbeauty.com. In other words, I wanted to review them but I could not because these items were/are not on your website.  I was asking whether or not you could add the unavailable products (not the actual reviews) so we, the users, can review them.

Sorry for wasting your time with my question. I just wanted to make my point about my previous post.

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
I understand :)

Hi Betty,

No worries at all, you're certainly not wasting my time.   Thanks for clearing it up. I will inquire around these parts and get back to you lickity split. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend