Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Skin Care : Put Your Best Face Forward

Discussion

Skin Care : Put Your Best Face Forward

The first thing people notice about you is your face. All great lookng faces have one thing in common ie they have a healthy skin. Surprisingly, keeping your skin in good health is not that difficult as we assume to be. It's actully very simple. Here are some basic tips & guidelines to encourage healthier skin:
1. Protect yourself from the sun.
2. Do not smoke.
3. Wash your face frequently (3 to 5 times a day).
4. Know your skin type.
5. Exercise regularly.
Always use natural cosmetics & beauty products.

Read More:http://www.lasscosmetics.com/

YasminSmile

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Wash your face 3 to 5 times a day?

Crazy, I never knew you should wash your face so many times.  Unfortunately though I don't think I can do it more than twice.  I don't have that much time :(

rebecca_bostwick
3 years, 6 months ago
I agree with most of that except...

I TOTALLY agree with everything in that list except for washing 3-5 times a day. For my skin, minimal irritation is key. I only wash 2x a day. Any more than that strips all the natural oils from my face, and that in turn makes my skin produce way much more oil than normal, which is really annoying! Yell My foundation slips around, and I go through a ton of powder. I'm sure there are skin types that benefit from multiple washings, but my picky skin revolts! 

scarrillo
insider
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Skin Care : Put Your Best Face Forward

I have to respectfully disagree with some of these tips. Washing your face that many times a day is overkill. I've never had a dermatologist or esthetician recommend that, since it can likely strip your face, irritate it or even cause it to become more oily (like we need that!).

I do agree though that putting your best face forward is important -- so what are everyone else's best skin care tips?

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend