Home » Community » Message Boards » » Babyliss Flat Iron

Discussion

Babyliss Flat Iron

My Babyliss Flat Iron makes my hair so beautiful and shiny. I've never been so happy about a hair straightener it's the best.  My little niece is always asking me to straighten her wild and very curly hair.  If this flat iron can handle her her it can handle anyones.  I'm sure you'll be impressed!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

BostonBeauty
3 years, 6 months ago
This review caught my eye...

By any chance do you know which model it was? I had a superstar flat iron and it broke, I was so bummed. I ended up getting the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium and it killed my hair. My hair was always shiny and healthy. The Babyliss FRIED it. I had no idea what was wrong with my hair, and finally got a new iron after quite a few hair cuts to rid of the burnt ends. 

I bought a Sultra Seductress from Sephora when they first had them, no reviews or anything. ( and that was after returning a GHD one. ) And WOW, the Sultra brand is amazing, it actually fixed my hair, mended the burnt ends, and gave me back the shine I was lacking. I actually love my hair again. :)

My point being, the Babyliss was actual the worst iron I ever used. Be careful using it on a high setting, it will fry your hair if you're not careful. Glad to see it works better for you then it did me. 

I recommend switching to a ceramic iron, you would be shocked at the difference.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend