Home » Community » Message Boards » » Ardell False Eyelashes... I'm in total Love!

Discussion

Ardell False Eyelashes... I'm in total Love!

A few months ago, one of my best friends suggested I try out Ardell False Eylashes. Of course, she knows I can't go anywhere out of my house without False Lashes on so I said, "why not give them a try!."

Well... I'm in Love! They look 100% real and natural. From work, to the gym to the bar, people have been asking me if I was born with such beautiful lush eyelashes. I think it's because they are made of 100% sterilized human hair and each lash strip is knotted and feathered by hand. They are so comfortable, easy to apply, and stay secure on my eyelid until I take them off.

I've actually re-used one pair around 3 weeks! I highly suggest you try them out... you won't go back I promis! I found the largest selection and best prices of Ardell False eylashes at Beauty Stop Online.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

megasparks
insider
3 years, 7 months ago
RE: false eyelashes

those sound really cool..... but there real? so that means those were on someone else before they were on you? i dont know about that part. 

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
Scared of touching my own eyes.

I love the way false eye lashes look (with certain outfits).  But I have a serious fear of touching my own eyes...I can't even use eye drops LOL.

I've had a makeup artist put them on me before...that was okay, though I had to do meditative breathing during the process since I was sooo nervous. 

If they ever invent falsies where you don't have to touch your own eyes I'm in :)

rebecca_bostwick
3 years, 6 months ago
Those sound great!

I'll have to try those - I've never worn false eyelashes, but I love the way they look on others.

misscrystal
3 years, 6 months ago
Re: Ardell False Eyelashes... I'm in total Love!

I agree! Ardell is great and so are Andrea! I always keep an eye out for sales so I can grab a few for future uses!

TracyTB
allstar
3 years, 6 months ago
How long do false lashes stay on?

Do they last multiple days or is it something you have to remove every night like the rest of your makeup?  

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend