Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Boycott Hollyscoop.com PLEASE!

Discussion

lalaloggins
insider
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Boycott Hollyscoop.com PLEASE!

Totalbeauty, I love you BUT I have an issue with one of your partners or links you promoted/suggested on your website. I'm ashamed to admit I clicked on your link to Hollyscoop.com for their article on Worst Celebrity Beach Bodies bur I did. Please look at the article at: http://www.hollyscoop.com/galleries/worst-celebrity-beach-bodies

and tell me what you think. I personally am saddened and disgusted by the author/s mean, poisonous comments. By promoting their website on totalbeauty.com,  you are indirectly helping this site AND it's author/s  influence teens and women to hate their bodies. Bulimia and Anorexia are horrible disorders that kill thousands of women every year. As a woman who once suffered with both of these disorders, my heart is breaking for the people this kind of article effects. Please don't promote trashy, hate-filled tabloid sites like Hollyscoop.com, and I encourage you to contact them about the kind of content they are putting on their website. Lets try to promote a positive self image for every woman, and not tear their self esteem into pieces because they don't have a perfect body.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

Dmarie333
allstar
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Re: Boycott Hollyscoop.com PLEASE!

Sad how call these kids even adults have eating disorders thinking they need to be thin. Too many bullies. Today's society is awful

alicia_alizabeth_taylor
insider
1 month ago

i feel the same way it is really disgusting how harshly the media support's the barbie doll ideology, we are all no Barbie, and i have the way the media tries to expose celebs for there lack of perfect presentation when they are with there friends and family's. It is unmoral and inhumane to do to anyone even celebs!

davia_gorman
insider
1 month ago

That's unfortunately the society we live in sadly there are unnatural obsession with our bodies and people like to tear or pick apart others flaws esp famous people!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend