Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Fake Tan for Men

Discussion

joanne_rathbone
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Fake Tan for Men

I'd just like to mention that my partner has just used, what he calls the best, instant tan for men. It's called Mr.Browne and let me tell you all that it doesn't smell and he doesn't look orange either.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

joanne_rathbone
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Re: Re: Fake Tan for Men
Dmarie333 posted:

Australian producers I love. I know it's made for men, but why the heck couldn't women wear it. Thanks!

Women can use Mr Browne but there are so many tanning products on the market for them. It's just a shame the women's products smell and MR BROWNE doesn't.

Dmarie333
allstar
3 weeks, 1 day ago
Re: Re: Re: Fake Tan for Men
joanne_rathbone posted:

Women can use Mr Browne but there are so many tanning products on the market for them. It's just a shame the women's products smell and MR BROWNE doesn't.

I'd def rather have no smell with self tanners. :-) I would use it on my body, who knows maybe it will give me a heavier tan

Dmarie333
allstar
3 weeks, 2 days ago
Re: Fake Tan for Men

Australian producers I love. I know it's made for men, but why the heck couldn't women wear it. Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend