Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Where to write my reviews

Discussion

red_lava
insider
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Where to write my reviews

I still don't know where to go to write my reviews on the TB collections I've gotten..Please, may someone please help point direction??? I'd appreciate it and with out being negative about it too please?? lol!!! I've gotten 3 collections and love them all and wanted to share that with everybody!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

4 Replies

GigiSD
elite
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Where to write my reviews

No problem--this is a large, complex site and it takes awhile to learn your way around it! Choose a product you like in particular. Find it either in the search bar or in the alphabetized brands (far left-hand side of the page, where it says "reviews"). Once you find the item, you'll probably see that other people have left feedback too. Write your review under the large number rating already given to the product (if it hasn't been reviewed, it will say 0). Most obviously, one star is for something which didn't work at all for you and ten stars are for products you love. Your points will vary according to how long your review is. Note that under your work are the opinions of others. I always try to learn from them; I read their reviews and either check whether it was "helpful" or "not helpful" for me. I hope this helps you--any more questions, please feel free to ask!

red_lava
insider
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Where to write my reviews
GigiSD posted:

No problem--this is a large, complex site and it takes awhile to learn your way around it! Choose a product you like in particular. Find it either in the search bar or in the alphabetized brands (far left-hand side of the page, where it says "reviews"). Once you find the item, you'll probably see that other people have left feedback too. Write your review under the large number rating already given to the product (if it hasn't been reviewed, it will say 0). Most obviously, one star is for something which didn't work at all for you and ten stars are for products you love. Your points will vary according to how long your review is. Note that under your work are the opinions of others. I always try to learn from them; I read their reviews and either check whether it was "helpful" or "not helpful" for me. I hope this helps you--any more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you so much that helped a lot..I appreciate you taking your time to help answer my questions and guide me thru as well!! Thanks again!!

GigiSD
elite
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Re: Re: Where to write my reviews
red_lava posted:

Thank you so much that helped a lot..I appreciate you taking your time to help answer my questions and guide me thru as well!! Thanks again!!

You're more than welcome!

GigiSD
elite
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Where to write my reviews

I LOVE Total Beauty collections as well!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend