Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Hair Problem

Discussion

EdnaHilliard
3 months ago
Hair Problem

My hair is day by day becoming a thin and white please tell me what is the best solution for this. Now my age is 24.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

magictheatre
insider
3 months ago
Re: Hair Problem

You know there was this great post by GigiSD on vitamins to take for better hair and skin which if your not doing start immediately. Make sure your using the right products... I usually prefer organic natural products. Also maybe you should consult a doctor specially if the changes are occurring rapidly... it could be hormonal or something like that.

EdnaHilliard
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Re: Re: Hair Problem
magictheatre posted:

You know there was this great post by GigiSD on vitamins to take for better hair and skin which if your not doing start immediately. Make sure your using the right products... I usually prefer organic natural products. Also maybe you should consult a doctor specially if the changes are occurring rapidly... it could be hormonal or something like that.

Thanks for your suggestion. Please tell what are the organic natural products names.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend