Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » New, how to?

Discussion

Brenduh08
3 months ago
New, how to?

Hey everyone, I'm new to this and was wondering where do I find the quizzes and what not I"d like to get more points.... Thanks

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

GigiSD
elite
3 months ago
Re: New, how to?

Don't blame yourself--we all wallow through the site because it's enormous and full of great information. You won't get a lot of points by answering quizzes or commenting on articles any longer, but please submit product reviews and decided whether you agree or disagree with what others have to say. You'll be on your way--welcome!

bwbw33
insider
3 months ago

I too have a hard time navigating through all the pages and will be looking for comments to your question (if I can get back to the page where this is posted)LOL I blame it on my inabilities/compuyer-not this site! Thanks

poshinprogress
allstar
2 months, 2 weeks ago

I'm pretty new too, but have gotten a lot of points by writing reviews. Its time-consuming, but I am trying to reach that all-important 10,000 mark;) Plus, its fun!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend